No description available.
We’re here to solve travellers’ problems. Together, we spread the Skyscanner word and continually look for new and compelling ways to connect with people, helping them make new discoveries.
Having evolved from a traditional marketing approach, we operate in growth squads (small teams with our own goals) and tribes (collections of squads working together). This way, we can work hand-in-hand with product, engineering and commercial to innovate, experiment and move fast.
Travel joy. It's what we're all about!
We all live in a perpetual state of wanderlust, with difference and distance coming together to create a tonic for the soul.
At Skyscanner, we put travellers at the heart of everything we do and we’re obsessed with turning their travel dreams into reality. And we’re only 1% done!
Today we’re still changing the way people travel - but on a much larger scale. Whether it’s a flight, hotel, train or car hire, we use our technology to connect more than 70 million travellers with what’s possible and help them live new experiences each month.
Their journeys inspire us to keep moving. We’ve come a long way in a short time and we’ve got no plans to slow down. With more than 900 staff based in 10 offices around the world, we’re continually creating even better experiences for travellers and striving towards our ambition to be the world’s single most trusted travel app.
Founded in 2003, we employ over 1000 staff, with offices in Barcelona, Beijing, Budapest, Edinburgh, Glasgow, London, Miami, Palo Alto, Shenzhen, Singapore and Sofia. Skyscanner is part of the Ctrip group.
We are proud of what we do and the way we go about it, so it’s really important that we look after and nurture our company culture.
At Skyscanner, we put the traveller first. If it doesn’t work for them, it doesn’t work for us. Share the same passion to create the very best experiences and, in return, we give you challenge, autonomy, development and reward.
We also know how important it is to strike a healthy balance so you can be at your best, own your role and make work, well, work for all of us.
We’re looking for an analytical, experienced and creative Growth Marketing Manager to be based in our Singapore office. You will deliver highly-creative social and content marketing campaigns for Australia and New Zealand markets.
Our growth managers work in autonomous teams (squads), they create their own backlog and don’t have dependencies in order to deliver to their users. We are continually evolving in an environment whereby engineering, growth, data science, and product live together and practices such as peer review and experimentation are the norm.
What you can expect as a growth manager..
- A supportive, trusting and transparent working environment
- A place to look at things differently and challenge and offer solutions
- An opportunity to develop market strategies to acquire and retain users and tirelessly work on ways to improve our brand recognition throughout ANZ
- The opportunity to actively drive change in a fast paced, thriving and growing, unique culture
- A place where you can relish in your passion and enthusiasm for the travel market.
- An environment of continuous improvement where you optimise for impact and velocity
You should have...
- Previous job experience as a growth manager or equivalent ideally within an internet economy business
- Have a great knowledge of the ANZ and of the digital landscape with a solid understanding of consumer behaviours in these markets/area
- Be knowledgeable about the strategies required to win in the ANZ market, in terms of product, traffic acquisition, growth tactics, monetisation, etc. for both web and app.
- With hands on experience in the development and implementation of activity in a minimum of two of the following channels: SEO, ASO, Paid Digital, Email marketing, referral marketing
- Growth hacking mentality; Product led, data driven, highly creative
- Evidence of driving significant growth
- Proficient in a range of tools across the marketing stack, including Tableau, Mixpanel, Appflyer, Google Analytics. Even better if you have basic programming skills in the likes of SQL & Python to start taking this to the next level
- Understanding of a 2-sided marketplace and how to drive growth among 2 or more distinct user groups
- Experience of working in a lean and agile environment with hands on experience of relevant techniques and tools
If you posses..
- Enthusiastic and authentic leader and team player who works collaboratively and helps other in the team
- Creativity, enthusiasm, sense of humour; social media enthusiasm, passion for excellent content, awareness of cultural differences and tone of voice. Responsible and comfortable with accountability
- Experienced digital marketing professional and a true T-shaped professional who can go deep into SEO, SEM, ASO and campaign management
- Familiar with the majority of social platforms around the world and have significant experience with the main social networks
If you are deeply analytical yet creative, statistically gifted with a passion for the internet economy marketing - We want you! Click on "Want To Visit" Today!