Grab is Southeast Asia's leading super-app that provides everyday services that matter the most to consumers. Through its open platform strategy, Grab works with partners to provide safe, accessible and affordable transport, food, package, grocery delivery, mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3.Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
Lead the eaters market of the GrabFood marketing team, adhering to the overall GrabFood strategy and helping to drive the business forward.
You will plan, coordinate, and execute food marketing campaigns that are aligned with company-wide objectives, as well as budget management and target tracking. The sub-vertical is split into Drivers, Merchants, and Eaters.
You will be accountable for the Eaters market under the food business and will have to work closely with business leads for alignment on marketing.
The day-to-day activities:
- Drive the growth of the GrabFood business across all target segments via acquisition and retention initiatives
- Responsible for the end-to-end design and execution of strategic campaigns including concept ideation, media and demand planning, go-to-market strategy and budget planning
- Manage reporting and analysis across food campaigns, using data to drive better campaigns through a test and learn approach.
- Work with all key stakeholders and supporting functions (internal and external) to deliver high-quality work for creative, PR, media buying, events, etc. for Grab.
- Work with our marketing analytics and consumer research teams to drive insight into how consumers are using our platform and translate these insights into innovative campaigns.
The must haves:
- Excellent proficiency in MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Familiar with the entire marketing mix – you have a good knowledge of how and when to leverage different marketing channels from above-the-line and below-the-line communications for brand activation.
- Excellent knowledge of the Singapore market, deep understanding of consumer insights and media landscape.
- Able to make data-informed decisions for a marketing plan. Proven track record of utilizing data in forming innovative and interesting ideas that are successfully operationalized into impactful marketing campaign execution.
- Knack for identifying great marketing creative. You work well with creative people, knowing how they need to be briefed and managed in order to deliver the most impactful creative work.
- Willingness to drive growth and able to embrace and tackle challenges.
Are you a self-motivated individual who can perform under pressure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment? Join our Grab Family Today! Click on "Want To VIsit".