I'm from Argentina, I have over 8 years experience in Web Design, Programming and Online Marketing.
In Argentina I was the CEO of a company that offered a Email Marketing Service , I developed the platform offered by the company, also in the same company I developed another service for Social ...
代表取締役社長 1979年生まれ 東京都出身
We provide the services below for foreigners visiting Japan
1. Managing “Triplelights” https://triplelights.com, a tour marketplace that connects foreigners visiting Japan with tour guides.
It’s featured on CNET. http://japan.cnet.com/news/service/35046839/
2. Managing “Planetyze” http://planetyze.com/en, an internet based guidebook that introduces Japan with videos.
It’s featured on THE BRIDGE http://thebridge.jp/2015/04/planetyze-showcases-hidden-travel-destinations
Our vision for Travelience is “to have people become happy by going on a trip ”
Our CEO, Hashimoto, has also travelled to many countries as a backpacker. After leaving his job in 2012, he spent 9 months travelling the world. Meeting people who made his trip enjoyable in every country he has visited made him want to travel over and over again. We would like to have foreigners who visit Japan to feel this kind of hospitality.
Travelience’s mission is “to create a new style of travel”.
Taking pictures at a sightseeing spot, experiencing something you can only try in that country, eating food and drinking alcohol famous in that region; Things you do on a trip hasn’t evolved for a long time.
However, with the expansion of the internet, traveling is in the process of evolving now. For example, Airbnb has created a new type of experience, staying in a home of someone who lives in that country.
We are trying to create a new way or style to enjoy traveling.
Our 8 full time members include 4 Japanese , our Argentine CTO, our Thai video creator, and our Brazilian web designer and marketer. So our office environment is a mix of Japanese and English.
If we include members working from home, our team comes to a total of 14 people.
We aim to add a few more full time members to our team this year.
In Travelience we are looking for a programmer who has experience in front and backend development using React and Node.js to develop new versions of our services.
The candidate must be very passionate about learning and improving his/her skills related to the position.
This position is for a full-time developer to work at our office in Tokyo.
■What you’ll do
- Collaborate with all areas of the company to optimize the work by developing useful tools
- Help us develop new versions of our services using the mentioned technologies
- Work with your teammates to find the best way of improving our products.
- Learn from past iterations, gather feedback and continue to make improvements to our products.
- Assist with project scoping and estimation
- Produce documentation and reports of the work completed
- Work with Team & Individual OKR
■What you’ll need
- University Degree (for working visa)
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in similar positions
- Experience with React and Server Side Rendering
- Experience with React Native
- Experience developing Node.js applications preferably with Express
- Fluent in English
- Writing high quality, understandable, maintainable and testable code in order to deliver true value to our customers.
- Experience writing unit, integration and functional tests.
- Basic knowledge of Linux/Unix environments.
- Passion to Learn new technologies
- Experience making PHP websites ( Not mandatory )
- 5 days internship in Travelience
■What we’ll provide
- Working visa
- International Startup environment
- Flexibility & Total responsibility to achieve the company goals