Zave helps private companies and their stakeholders track important dates and deadlines, manage activities with their corporate secretary and store important company information and documents.
The mission for Zave is simple. Allow small businesses and their corporate secretaries to both spend less time on routine corporate governance admin and more time on more exciting and challenging things.
By building a platform that allows businesses to work transparently and efficiently with their professional services providers on their corporate governance and finances. We strongly believe that doing great business starts with smart corporate governance.
Our vision is to make it easier than ever for people to start, run and grow their own businesses.
We’re doing this by developing technology that simplifies incorporation, accounting, tax filings and payroll - striving for the democratization of entrepreneurship and innovation.
By 2025, our goal is to put our platform in the hands of 500,000 companies worldwide.
Growing rapidly in Singapore, we are opening offices in Hong Kong, Australia, and the UK!
We’re on the search for our next Client Success Associate. You’ll report directly to our Client Success Manager and become part of our fast-paced but orderly journey. We’re looking for someone with dedication to developing strong relationships with our growing roster of clients!
As a Client Success Associate, you will:
• Refine Customer Support Practices
• Provide training, technical and product support, and involve the engineering team and other professionals as needed
• Use Zave’s in-house task management tools to collaborate with clients on support matters
• Contribute to the refinement of the client success journey from trials all the way to off boarding (which remains hypothetical for now because we have yet to lose a client!)
• Help clients purchase more or fewer Zave services depending on their evolving needs
• Work closely with Zave’s Client Success Manager and other members of the management team to understand price points and refine pricing for different client segments
• Collect product feedback to make sure our engineering roadmap remains focused on adding features that clients need the most
You’re the one for us if you have:
• Undergraduate Degree in Accounting, Law or related field
• English proficiency
• 1-2 years of experience working in Corporate or Legal Services
Think you have what it takes to join our dynamic team? Click “Want to Visit” today!
|Looking for||Client Success Associate|
|Founded on||August, 2017|
|Industries||Financial Services / Insurance / IT (Telecom/SI/Software)|
There are no recommendations yet.