No description available.
EZ-Link’s core business is in the sale, distribution and management of ez-link cards, as well as the clearing and settlement of all ez-link card transactions generated in transit and non-transit (retail/merchant) sectors. To date, more than 30 million new CEPAS-compliant ez-link cards have been issued. In 2015, EZ-Link unveiled EZ-Charms, its first non-card form factor. EZ-Link continues to set new cashless trends with the “My EZ-Link Mobile” application, the world’s first Near Field Communication (NFC) mobile application for contactless card top-ups; “EZ-Link NFC SIM”, the first NFC payment service on Singapore’s public transit; and “EZ-Pay”, Singapore’s first free card-less ERP payment service. In December 2017, EZ-Link launched the new EZ-Link app to enable users to access EZ-Link’s functionalities and services with ease.
We believe in our people and strive for innovation and continuous learning. We are all about achieving great things and making a difference to our customers.
We are a company that places people at the forefront of the cashless transformation. Our workplace is where ideas are given the opportunity to take root, blossom and make an impact in the world.
Into our 15th year of cashless leadership in Singapore, we seek individuals who dare to imagine, think and do. We are committed to help each individual realise their full potential in their career with us.
Be the strongest and most crucial link in strengthening the legal outlook in Singapore's most prominent contactless solutions provider! Are you meticulous, analytical, and live for solving complex problems? We're looking for a real hawk-eyed go-getter to join us as a Compliance Operations Executive!
You will play a pivotal role in overseeing all compliance, customer due diligence and sanction screening activities at EZ-Link.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducting Customer Due Diligence/Sanction Screening for company's pre-paid products
- Customer details verification during on-boarding process
- Liaising with internal stakeholders on CDD matters
- Implementation of measures into daily operations to ensure compliance and monitoring
- Perform transnational monitoring for fraud and money laundering and terrorist-financing activities
- Ensuring activities and processes are compliant to relevant/guidelines
- Candidate with Diploma or Degree in any discipline with at least 2 years of experience in related field
- Prior experience in performing customer due diligence/sanction screening in financial institutions or similar organisations
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, excellent analytical skills
- Positive attitude and meticulous in work
- Able to work individually as well as in a team
Sounds exciting? Hit "Want to Visit" right away!