No description available.
Decathlon HK is 70 city sport teams managing autonomously their community offline and online.
In every country where we are present, we share the same strong and unique company culture, reinforced by our two values: Vitality and Responsibility.
At Decathlon Hong Kong, we are all delighted sports people who have turned our passion into our job, which is to "make sports accessible for the many in Hong Kong".
We believe that Decathlon can improve lives through sports, by making sport more accessible. It's what we want to bring to Hong Kong. Our ambition is to be part of Hong Kong sports communities. We are obsessed by Sport Users satisfaction that is why we decided to put sport at the Core of our Organisation.
At Decathlon Hong Kong, we are building projects that improve lives through sport. We place innovation and technology at the heart of our activities: from research to retail, including design, production and logistics.
In our quest to make sports accessible to the many in Hong Kong, we aim to engage sportsmen communities with our innovative business model.
Every teammate plays a vital part in making sure we know and anticipate sport’s user needs and new trends to deliver all the advice and equipment to enjoy their sport, no matter what. We are a vibrant team and live by a “work hard, play hard” ethic.
Decathlon, a stage where talents meet. Our employees are happy and proud to be a part of it because of Decathlon' shared value and its ambition towards making sports accessible to the many. Each of our teammate is the opinion leader of their sports, when they come together, Decathlon is not only a retail store but a leader in coaching the Sport Users towards a healthy lifestyle. The harmonious environment allows us to work hard in connecting with our Sport Users. This is how Decathlon is different from traditional retail store. We would like to see more and more Sport Users being friends of Decathlon.
Working as an Omni Sports Leader in your sport team, you will be given full autonomy to ensure your sport is efficiently promoted online (decathlon.com.hk and decathlon mobile app) and offline (Decathlon Physical Stores in Hong Kong). Your objective is to offer a delightful experience to our users. Your responsibility is to drive the project of your sport in Hong Kong and go above and beyond to satisfy the sport users.
Responsibilities and duties
● Take responsibility for one area of expertise within your sport team. This area (Key User Role) can be one of the following: Marketing, Social Media, Visual/Web Merchandising, Business Analysis, Supply, Offer, Customer Service or Events
● Define and execute strategies and action plan to realise your objectives for your Key User Role and guarantee User Satisfaction and Economic performance
● Take actions with an Omni Channel approach always (Online + Physical Stores)
● Interact with our Sports Users on the shop floor with an objective of user satisfaction
● Collaborate with your Decathlon team mates to plan and execute cross-sports initiatives
● Passion for sport
● Fluent in written & spoken English and Chinese
● Service oriented with excellent communication skills
● Independent and Responsible
● Self-motivated, hardworking, team player
● Shift duty