ESCO is the leading AV System Integrator that design, implement, maintain and manage Audio Visual solutions and Video Conference systems.
We help organisations and their stakeholders achieve fulfilment in their use of technology for communication and collaboration.
We are passionate about the things we do.
We believe in:
- Passion for excellence, that brings success as natural outcome.
- Passion for innovation ensures sustainability of the company, our values and the solutions that we offer.
We integrate solutions tailored to their unique needs in a way that enhances user experience; keeping it intelligent, innovative and simple.
We do this by harnessing our combined skills with professionalism and passion, challenging our limits to expand our horizons, ushering in growth and prosperity for our families.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of a broad, coordinated set of plans and programs to meet the goals and priorities of the department; achieving all aspects of operational strategy, safety, quality and performance.
Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas; develop methods to monitor project or area progress; and provide corrective supervision if necessary.
An individual with strong business planning would be best suited for this role to manage project budget and resource allocation.
• Added advantage for PMP/Prince2 certified professionals.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Audio-Visual industry or related industries.
• Candidate should have experience in managing projects and understanding project flow.
• Degree/Diploma in relevant discipline.
• Candidate should have experience working with corporate clients, including MNCs.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Superior customer service skills to deal with both internal and external customers.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with diverse groups
• Ability to demonstrate planning, organizing and implementing skills leading to successful completion of a project by a specific due date.
• Possess high integrity.
• Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations.
• Passion for excellence.