No description available.
SGAG turns 7 years old this year! We are a crazy bunch of people that seeks to connect with Singaporeans daily through localised humour with our iconic memes and videos.
We know how tough it is being a Singaporean and like what we always tell people, we can't solve these problems you're going through, but hopefully we can put a smile on your face at the end of a long hard day with some of our jokes.
At SGAG, we're a highly innovative and iterative team that enjoys coming up with new ways to tell stories to our audience. We largely make use of current affairs or trending events to tell better stories (grins).
+ 20 month bonus
+ 3 hours lunch break
+ 30 days of annual leave
+ free gym membership
+ quarterly overseas retreat
... you'll be glad to know that we have NONE of these benefits at SGAG. You'll get to see Xiao Ming every day, that's the only benefit you need!
We are looking for a passionate photographer to capture moments on film and to use images to tell a story.
- Able to commit for a minimum duration of 3 months
- Passion for portrait photography
- Eye-catching portfolio
- Proficient with modern photography equipment
- Knowledge of Photoshop or other photography specific software
- Shooting, lighting and printing skills
- Competency in applying photographic best practices and techniques