I am currently with Wantedly, a social hiring platform that emphasizes the people aspect of working within and building a company.
I worked in the fashion industry in New York City for the past two summers (2015 and 2016), collaborating with companies such as Elle, Porter, Vogue Hommes, H&M, U...
I am creative and resourceful with over 2 years of writing experience. I was responsible for driver communications at Uber Eats, and after the merger with Grab, I took up the opportunity to help establish GrabFood's driver operations.
I am now marketing and writing content for Wantedly, a soci...
My name is Fion Lee and I am a fresh Communications graduate from Singapore Institute of Management, who is on the hunt of a career change as a content writer. My interest in writing and marketing extends beyond that and I hope to discover more within these fields that I’m greatly passionate about.
Having to work in the F&B industry for many years, I came across many businesses that rises and fall. I took up a course in Entrepreneurship & Innovation to learn and study the trends of startups. It was very interesting to meet and listen to people in the course who has started their company.
Founded in 2010, Wantedly is a Tokyo-based technology company helping you discover jobs that ignite your passion. We've created a social recruitment platform, where people and companies meet based on passion and values, rather than salary and benefits.
We are currently one of Japan's leading business networking platforms with over 2.4-mil monthly active users and brands like UBER, Airbnb and Buzzfeed are acquiring talent via our platform. Serving more than 30,000 companies in Japan, we provide recruitment marketing and employer branding expertise and a platform to scout and meet talents that identify with your company. To find out more: Visit our Employers page https://www.wantedly.com/about/list.
Wantedly has expanded internationally, including in Singapore and Hong Kong, and through the power of social media and networking talents like yourself can make your dream job a reality. Sign up to visit a company today!
Wantedly aims to connect talents with companies based on shared mission and values, rather than salary and benefits.
Striving to Create a World Where Work Drives Passion, we want to provide opportunities for talents to discover their dream companies, while allowing companies to showcase their brand story and passion projects to build their dream team.
We seek to establish a workplace culture, where people are happy with their jobs, motivating them to work hard which drives personal development and impact.
Wantedly has achieved phenomenal success in Japan, and we are now on a mission to bring the idea of building happy lives through happy jobs in other parts of the world.
We strongly believe in boldness to take initiative, expression of creativity, and taking pride in ownership – and we like to challenge people to unlock their fullest potential.
If you like working in an environment full of energy and passion and enjoy being part of an entrepreneurial team of talented, ambitious young people, we would love to hear from you!
Are you a creative thinker who lives and breathes social media?
Your responsibilities will include:
Assist Marketing lead in the following:
- Building and managing editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned media
- Conceptualisation and execution of new online/offline marketing campaigns
- Ensure KPIs of current key campaigns are consistently tracked and are met
-Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target audience
- Nurturing the company's social media presence and building a strong online/offline community
- Organising offline event activations to support marketing goals
- Contributes to team effort by supporting the execution of any additional tasks as needed
- Minimum 6 months commitment, we want you to get to know us long enough to learn and experience significant growth with us.
- Strong command of the English Language (both written and spoken)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with attention to detail
- Familiarity with MS Office
- Prior experience in marketing is preferred
- We are a team with positive can-do attitude & strong critical thinking skills, and we hope you bring the same vibe!
- Bonus: Experience with graphic designing/photography/paid media
If marketing is your calling, furnish us your Wantedly profile with your experience and portfolio.
Click on the "Want To Visit" button to let us know you're keen to be part of a high growth start-up that gives you amazing opportunities like you've never imagined! :)
|Looking for||Marketing Intern|
|Job type||Internship / Full-time|
|Founded on||September, 2010|
|Industries||Consulting / Survey / IT (Internet/Mobile) / Human Resources / Nursing Care|
There are no recommendations yet.