Over the last 30 plus years, TMS together with its family of subsidiary companies including Trusted Services and Trusted Board, have evolved and transformed while collectively building solid and trustworthy experience in providing Finance, HR, Board Services and Corporate Events Management services to support the growth of our clients’ businesses.
Today, Trusted Services’ strengths and abilities to provide “one stop” business and events services – including digital solutions – to our clients make us unique, and differentiates us from our peers. Trusted Services currently has a team of approximately 150 people based in Singapore, serving a comprehensive client network spanning multiple key industries.
For more details on our services and solutions, please visit:
Board Vision: https://board.vision/
Our vision: Making business services a utility which powers your vision.
Our mission: Enabling your success by being your trusted partner in business services in a constantly changing and disrupted world.
We can support you in digitalizing and operating your Finance, HR, Board Services and Corporate Events Management functions so you can focus on your business.
What you are responsible for:
• Design the architecture of the web applications
• Build secure, fast and scalable web applications (both front-end and back-end)
• Writing reusable, testable and efficient code
• Participate in structuring problem analysis, prototyping and software development plan
• Look at creative and elegant solutions for traditional and non-traditional problems
• Collaborate with other team members in an agile environment
What you are required to have:
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT or equivalent required
• At least 3 years of web-based software development experience
• Strong front-end experience using Angular 5+, React, Bootstrap etc.
• Hands on experience on node.js, REST API, Docker and Test-Driven Development in a DevOps environment
• Deep understanding in developing and deploying applications on cloud architecture (Azure)
• Expertise in designing and developing Microservices
• Familiar with relational and non-relational databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB)
• Knowledge of integration of Angular web application and SharePoint/Office 365 is a big advantage
• Open to experiment with and try out new technologies
• Experience in working in an agile/scrum development process
• Self-motivated and results-oriented team player with initiative
Think this sounds like you? Let’s meet today! Get to know us better by clicking ‘Want to Visit!'
|Looking for||Full Stack Software Engineer|
|Job type||Contract work/part-time / Full-time|
There are no recommendations yet.