Ascensia International School specialises in providing formal education to international students, with programmes ranging from Cambridge Primary and IGCSE, preparatory courses for Singapore government schools to GCE O-level and A-level examinations. Formerly known as Hua Business School, Ascensia International School is one of Singapore’s well established International schools. It is helmed by a group of highly qualified academicians with the passion for quality education and driven by the mission to transform lives and empower minds.
Providing a high quality learning environment where our students are shaped and developed in their minds, hearts, and hands to live in and contribute to tomorrow’s world.
Excellence – aspiring to provide the best value to students and stakeholders
Unity – working closely with stakeholders to achieve common goals
Openness – exploring new frontiers of knowledge and possibilities
Caring – showing empathy, compassion and respect for the environment and community.
Curiosity – inquiring, reflecting and thinking thoughtfully about the world and our ideas
- Support the establishment of distribution networks, development of strategies to promote & market the school and attract new students
- Develop partnerships with agents and work closely with them to handle students’ related matters (i.e new students’ procedure, documents submission, workshops etc).
- Organise, coordinate and participate in local promotional activities & open house, working with internal school departments, agents, parents to market products and services
- Organise, coordinate and participate in overseas promotional activities & events
- Creation of marketing, seminar materials and slides for marketing events
- Plan and organize visits by prospective parents including staff liaison and all matters relating to student tours
- Maintain good relationships with students, their parents & guardians to understand students’ condition and making sure that they are studying in a comfortable environment
- Any other duties as assigned by HOD
- Minimum Diploma / Degree in Marketing/Business or related field with 2 to 3 years’ relevant working experiences preferably in school/education industry
- Result oriented, highly motivated, resourceful and able to work independently
- Strong ability in planning, organizing and problem solving
- Possess strong presentation & negotiation skills
- Proficient in MS Office including Adobe Photoshop and familiar with social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram etc
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin – in order to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates
|Looking for||Marketing Executive|
|Founded on||September, 1986|
|Industries||Education / Research|
There are no recommendations yet.