No description available.
Lanturn is a digital corporate services firm dedicated to helping businesses scale. Using technology, we offer efficient and cost-effective solutions for your accounting, tax, compliance and incorporation needs.
As a team of entrepreneurs, we understand the obstacles one has to go through to start and run a business. We started Lanturn not only to disrupt and revolutionise the Corporate Services industry, but to build a community for professionals to come to for knowledge and resources.
To make it easier than ever for businesses to operate efficiently and thrive exponentially.
To become the go-to corporate services firm for asset managers and high-growth companies.
We are passionate about what we do and we want to be the guiding light for any business, big or small, on their journey of growth. We look after the accounting, compliance, payroll and tax of our client's so they can grow their business and evolve, no matter what stage they're at.
As an intern at Lanturn, you’ll learn and understand the end to end sales framework of a high growth startup. Working with a diverse team of cultures from all over the world, you’ll develop a network way ahead of your peers.
- Monitoring and responding to queries using chat, email and video
- Contacting clients via email or phone to set up calls and meetings
- Conducting product demonstrations using video and in person
- Understanding customer needs and requirements to propose the best solution and service
- Working closely with the sales team, and providing feedback
- Working closely with all teams to optimise Client Success playbooks, and internal training courses and materials
- Undergoing extensive training
- Developing networking by attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Experience working sales tools such as Hubspot, Salesforce or others (optional)
Think you have what it takes to join our dynamic team?
|Looking for||Client Success Intern|
|Founded on||August, 2017|
There are no recommendations yet.