At StartupX, we seek out like-minded individuals and companies to join us on an innovative journey exploring sustainable ventures and learn about the startup ecosystem.
If you are passionate in building the startup ecosystem regionally, come join us today.
StartupX is an innovation, venture and startup enabler. We partner with leading corporations to collaborate with startups, run global programmes to help companies grow, build vibrant communities to support the next generation of founders and help local governments build and develop thriving ecosystems.
Our initiatives are supported by a select group of over 250 mentors, investors, founders and corporate leaders across Southeast Asia and beyond. Based in Singapore, we work with companies from all over the world with the goal to drive impactful innovation on a global scale.
We are passionately curious about how the world and its people will live, play and work in the coming decades, and how technology and innovation will help shape some of these behaviours. We are mindful of the pressing challenges we face as a global population and strive to work with fellow innovators and conscious organisations to push for a better, more sustainable, and data-driven world.
Innovation means something different to everyone. Some people may have budding ideas that are ready to take flight, while others are looking to break new frontiers in their innovation journey. But what we know is this, we all need to keep moving forward if we want to innovate, and we need great people and talent to join us on this journey.
If you have great ambition, a willingness to learn and try, and then try some more, an appetite for challenges and a spirit for tackling problems head-on, you might be just the person we're looking for.
Ready to take the first step, and be part of a team that's reimagining a new future? We welcome you to join us and navigate this uncharted territory together.
A short brief on your role:
As the programme manager, you will work under our programme director to run either one of our startup or corporate programmes. You will organise events that will benefit our early-stage startup ecosystem. Your focus will mainly be on the success of the programme; you will do weekly check-ins with the teams and keep updated on the progress of all the stakeholders.
- Communicate with upper management to implement and come up with programme outline
- Organise programmes and activities in accordance with the company’s objective
- Develop a budget and operating plan for the programme
- Weekly check-ins with stakeholders
- Produce accurate and timely report of programme status and results
- Analyse programme risks and come up with solutions
- Work on strategy with marketing team
- Develop new programmes to support the strategic direction of the company
- Experience in project execution
- Experience in managing a team
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent teamwork
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn and be able to pick up new skills quickly
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent understanding of project management
- Only Singaporeans need apply
Bonus (not required, but good to have):
- Good familiarity with the startup scene and culture
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth and tight-knit company
- Have knowledge in VCs/accelerators/corporate innovation
- Familiar with hackathons
Since 2014, the team behind StartupX has grown one of the largest startup communities in Singapore, and has been fostering early-stage startup activities and bringing together more focus, interest and resources for early-stage founders.
We are built on the foundation that innovation can be nurtured in any environment. For founders, by founders - at StartupX, our mission is to support the early-stage startup ecosystem in Asia.
Join us on our journey as we continue to impact and empower more entrepreneurs around Asia!