StartupX specialises in consulting for large corporations, running innovation challenges, internal hackathons, innovation workshops, demo days, roadshows, recruitment drives and any startup-corporate related events. We help foster innovation and a startup culture in corporate companies, founders and the community.
StartupX is built on the foundation that innovation can be nurtured in any environment. We believe in the adaptability, agility and dynamism of startups and entrepreneurship. Be it a hackathon, accelerator, innovation program or tech conferences, we want to bring the best parts of startups into our community to drive innovation that is impactful.
Our Vision is to build a thriving startup ecosystem where entrepreneurs have access to support, resources and network for their startup's development
As a team, we believe in the adaptability, agility and dynamism of startups and entrepreneurship.
Here at StartupX, we have built core values which we center our decisions, actions and work culture upon:
1) Take Ownership
2) Think Big
3) Always be Curious
4) Keep Moving Forward
5) Emphasise on Quality
6) Deliver Results
If you are looking to work in an exciting environment alongside a team of passionate startup ecosystem builders, we would love to hear from you!
Looking to jumpstart your career in the startup scene or gain some startup experience by working with our team of startup experts and changemakers? If you are excited about the thought of planning and executing programmes and events that will benefit our early-stage startup ecosystem, StartupX can definitely offer you that and more! 🦄
- Support Programme Managers in running startup events and programmes
- Organise programmes and activities in accordance with the company’s objective
- Liaise with partners and stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery of programmes
- Weekly check-ins with stakeholders
- Produce accurate and timely report of programme status and results
- Have an understanding of project management
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent teamwork
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn and be able to pick up new skills quickly
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Only Singaporeans need apply
Good to Have
- Good familiarity with the startup scene and culture
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth and tight-knit company
- Have knowledge in VCs/accelerators/corporate innovation
- Familiar with hackathons
Join us on our journey as we continue to impact and empower more entrepreneurs around Asia!
|Looking for||Operations Associate|
|Industries||Consulting / Survey|
There are no recommendations yet.