StartupX specialises in consulting for large corporations, running innovation challenges, internal hackathons, innovation workshops, demo days, roadshows, recruitment drives and any startup-corporate related events. We help foster innovation and a startup culture in corporate companies, founders and the community.
StartupX is built on the foundation that innovation can be nurtured in any environment. We believe in the adaptability, agility and dynamism of startups and entrepreneurship. Be it a hackathon, accelerator, innovation program or tech conferences, we want to bring the best parts of startups into our community to drive innovation that is impactful.
Our Vision is to build a thriving startup ecosystem where entrepreneurs have access to support, resources and network for their startup's development
As a team, we believe in the adaptability, agility and dynamism of startups and entrepreneurship.
Here at StartupX, we have built core values which we center our decisions, actions and work culture upon:
1) Take Ownership
2) Think Big
3) Always be Curious
4) Keep Moving Forward
5) Emphasise on Quality
6) Deliver Results
If you are looking to work in an exciting environment alongside a team of passionate startup ecosystem builders, we would love to hear from you!
Are you passionate about curating quality content to engage a community of tech and startup ecosystem folks? Do you get excited when you think about designing a social media plan and executing it in your own way? If you answered yes to both questions, StartupX might just be the company for you! 🚀
A short brief on your role:
As our marketing person, you will be in charge of developing and implementing marketing campaigns on our social media channels; tracking performance data; maintaining and improving marketing materials inventory; growing our database. You will lead the marketing team to reach our monthly marketing KPIs.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, and high-quality content
- Create a regular publishing schedule
- Promote content through social advertising in the following channels: Website, Blog, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Propose other marketing solutions
- Execute SEO/SEM
- Identify social media trends and insights — optimise spend and performance based on insights
- Develop and build collaborative relationships with external companies to run campaigns/giveaways/etc
- Has up to 2 years of relevant experience
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent writing and verbal skills
- Keen eye for graphics and design
- Willingness to learn and be able to pick up new skills quickly
- Located in SG
Bonus (not required, but good to have):
- Good familiarity with the startup scene and culture
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth and tight-knit company
- Have knowledge in VCs/accelerators/corporate innovation
- Familiar with hackathons
Join us on our journey as we continue to impact and empower more entrepreneurs around Asia!
|Looking for||Marketing and SM Associate|
|Industries||Consulting / Survey|
There are no recommendations yet.