At StartupX, we seek out like-minded individuals and companies to join us on an innovative journey exploring sustainable ventures and learn about the startup ecosystem.
If you are passionate in building the startup ecosystem regionally, come join us today.
StartupX is an innovation, venture and startup enabler. We partner with leading corporations to collaborate with startups, run global programmes to help companies grow, build vibrant communities to support the next generation of founders and help local governments build and develop thriving ecosystems.
Our initiatives are supported by a select group of over 250 mentors, investors, founders and corporate leaders across Southeast Asia and beyond. Based in Singapore, we work with companies from all over the world with the goal to drive impactful innovation on a global scale.
We are passionately curious about how the world and its people will live, play and work in the coming decades, and how technology and innovation will help shape some of these behaviours. We are mindful of the pressing challenges we face as a global population and strive to work with fellow innovators and conscious organisations to push for a better, more sustainable, and data-driven world.
Innovation means something different to everyone. Some people may have budding ideas that are ready to take flight, while others are looking to break new frontiers in their innovation journey. But what we know is this, we all need to keep moving forward if we want to innovate, and we need great people and talent to join us on this journey.
If you have great ambition, a willingness to learn and try, and then try some more, an appetite for challenges and a spirit for tackling problems head-on, you might be just the person we're looking for.
Ready to take the first step, and be part of a team that's reimagining a new future? We welcome you to join us and navigate this uncharted territory together.
Learn the ropes of project management, and experience what it is like working alongside a team of seasoned startup community builders and entrepreneurs. 🦄
- Support Programme Managers in running startup events and programmes
- Organise programmes and activities in accordance with the company’s objective
- Liaise with partners and stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery of programmes
- Weekly check-ins with stakeholders
- Produce accurate and timely report of programme status and results
- Some startup experience is required
- Strong attention to details
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn and be able to pick up new skills quickly
- Good stakeholder management skills
Good to Have:
- Good familiarity with the startup scene and culture
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth and tight-knit company
- Have knowledge in VCs/accelerators/corporate innovation
- Familiar with hackathons
We are built on the foundation that innovation can be nurtured in any environment. For founders, by founders - at StartupX, our mission is to support the early-stage startup ecosystem in Asia.
This is your chance to get exposure to some of the most exciting happenings in our tech and startup ecosystem, network with the best startup founders and mentors, and have an amazing experience overall.