Moovaz was founded by a group of entrepreneurs and industry experts with an immense desire to promote a life well moved. It was borne out of each of our own frustrations with relocating, having studied and lived in various continents and countries throughout our student and professional lives.
Moovaz is built on one significant transformational insight: when it comes to relocating, movers tend to make quick promises, but often break those same promises once your belongings are either ready to be shipped or being held hostage in the warehouse. There is little visibility over the entire process, amplified by the lack of open communication and transparency within the industry.
Unpacking this insight made us realise that a huge opportunity exists to radically simplify and improve the operational model of relocation services.
We harness the power of big data and machine learning to enhance the operational efficiency of the relocation process. All that is required is for you to input the origin and destination cities, move size (volume) and move date. Our system aggregates and processes numerous data points, including key variables from demand, geography to seasonality, using real-time decisioning algorithms to formulate an optimal package based on your given criteria.
As a growth marketer, you will…
- Generate leads by conceptualizing, developing and executing SEO, SEM and leads generation marketing plans to drive growth for the company
- Accelerate brand presence growth by generating new ideas and driving continual optimization of online social media, content marketing and offline strategies
- Grow partnerships with pre-existing and new partners
- Track/review analytics and metrics to assess campaign performance and optimize marketing output
- Actively participate in cross-department brainstorming and meetings
- Experienced in online leads generation techniques and strategies with at least 1 to 2 years of managing ads on Facebook, Linkedin and Google with great ROI and a proven track record
- Experienced in SEO strategies, backlinking strategies, having ranked 100s of keywords in the past
- Preferably experienced in brand awareness growth with a proven track record
- A team player who is willing to learn and communicate across departments
- Entrepreneurial and committed to building a new outstanding business
- Able to work in smaller teams with a good oversight for multiple tasks on hand
- An agile learner who can adapt well in a fast-growing environment while keeping attention to detail
- Positive and have a can-do attitude
- Commercially aware, self-motivated and proactive