LIN QIAN DAI
SCI Automation is a leading manufacturer of plasma cleaning, etching and surface treatment equipment. SCI, with its trademark SCIPlasma, has been in the plasma cleaning business for over 19 years with experience in advanced semiconductor packaging and assembly.
Our mission is to supply the Semiconductor Industry with State of the Art Plasma Equipment that passes in quality of the design and definition of the process, available competitive systems. We run our business following the highest moral and integrity standards.
We supply unique and creative solutions that meet the clients’ expectations not only by realizing the clients’ production objectives, but particularly by our strict adherence to the ethical principles of correct business relations.
We implement creative approaches to the clients’ requirements to offer standard equipment but also unique and tailored cleaning and etching solutions.
Teamwork and professional quality of services are provided by a highly motivated team with strong technological background and an unquestionable flair for creativity.
Our services are available 24/7 worldwide.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible for the general delivery, setup, commission, troubleshooting and maintenance of machinery and equipment onsite.
• Perform maintenance and repair works on machinery and equipment onsite.
• Provide technical support to maintenance and operational personnel.
• Provide machine application and operational training to customers, operators and maintenance staff.
• To report customer feedback and product performance to service manager.
• Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
• Degree in Engineering (Mechatronics / Electronics / Electrical or related).
• Minimum 2 years working experience. (Semiconductor industry preferred).
• Experience in troubleshooting, maintaining and repairing of pneumatic, electrical, and mechanical equipment in an industrial setting.
• Knowledge of PLC based control systems. Omron PLC troubleshooting and programming experience is preferred.
• Team player with good discipline and work attitude.
• Applicants need to travel overseas if necessary
• Possess driving license & own car is preferred.
• Able to communicate in written and spoken English.
• Must be residing in Binan Laguna or nearby area. Candidates lives further must be willing to relocate.
We shall contact you if you are shortlisted.