Aww Media is a boutique video production company based in Singapore that specialises in musically driven edits. We believe in empowerment and to give as much exposure as possible to all our staff. You will get to experience all spectrums of video production ranging from pre-production (storyboarding, script writing), to shoots and finally post-production (video editing, music selection,etc).
We work with fun clients like Disney, UNIQLO, local tertiaries/universities, A*STAR, Government Ministries and more! Team culture is of utmost importance in our company. We don't just work hard, we play hard too! :) If you wish to further hone your skills in video production, join us!
We aim to inspire, educate and to create stories so compelling that it sticks with your audience for life. 400 hours of videos are being uploaded on YouTube every minute, how are you going to make sure that your video stands out amongst the sea of videos?
Team work is of utmost importance in our company. It's impossible to function as a one man show in a video production. We need fun loving, hard working people who love working in a team!
We believe strongly in open communication. With a almost flat hierarchy, everybody gets a say in our company! Whether it's positive feedback, or areas for improvements, we encourage our team members to speak up and to share their concerns!
Thinking of out of the box is greatly valued in our company. We value fresh ideas, new perspectives and even crazy whacky ideas.
We're looking for a Sales Intern! It's okay if you don't have any experience - you'll get to learn!
What you'll be doing:
- Generate potential sales leads for partnerships/collaborations
- Follow up on new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Research on new expansion areas for the company's growth
- Preparation of presentation decks for pitches
- Attend client meetings and deliver sale pitches
- Assist in the daily operations of the company and to help out during shoots when needed
Why you would be the one for us (who you are):
- You’re able to multi-task and work independently
- You love being hands-on and dislike routine desk bound work
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills and love meeting new people
- You're driven, motivated and committed to success
- You have an excellent command of English language both in writing and communication
- You are a strong team player
- You enjoy working in a dynamic, fast paced and constantly changing environment
- You're full of enthusiasm and willing to learn
- Training will be provided and no prior experience is required.
Why be part of our team?
- Get a glimpse of what video production is all about
- Experience working in a fun, dynamic startup environment
- Personalised sales coaching and training will be provided
- Opportunity for conversion to a full-time position after the internship ends
Think you're the one? We want to meet you, click on 'I'm Interested' now to apply!