Garage Society is a regional coworking company that brings people, ideas and opportunities together.
We understand that everyone works differently, which is why we help businesses work better by building WorkStyle solutions tailored for them. From teams who want quiet spaces with fewer distractions to businesses that need to showcase their products, Garage Society has spaces and experiences that fit around you.
Our purpose is to empower businesses by bringing people, ideas and opportunities together. Through our community-centric approach, we help catalyse growth, collaboration and innovation to create value for everyone.
Understanding needs and connecting them to workspaces is one thing we do well, giving each Garage location its own sense of place. With place being the stage for the overall experience, we integrate programming and people to catalyse success to our community.
This innovative mix is the engine of Garage Society's unique community-centric approach. From our personalised member experience to L&D and events, it’s this blend that creates a community unique to us; Garage Society.
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂’𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴
· Creating engaging content and artwork for all social media platforms and offline campaigns in-line with the marketing strategies set out by the Marketing Manager
· Planning, designing and managing creative projects and executing them through graphic design, illustration, photography, and video production
· Responsible for creative concepts, design and development of artwork for the website, social media, EDMs, blogs and offline marketing materials
· Collaborating with colleagues to brainstorm ideas to drive engagement and traffic to meet our company’s objectives
· Website management, uploading and updating images and text
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂’𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱
· University degree holder in Graphic Design, Visual Communication or related field of study
· 2+ years experience in Graphic Design or a Multimedia role. Talented fresh graduates are welcome
·Must have an exceptional portfolio showcasing Graphic Design skills for digital platforms such as websites, social media posts and video content
· A multidisciplinary skill set, combining the ability to plan as well as execute content creation without the need to extensively rely on other resources
· High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator in particular) is a must with knowledge of Premier desirable
· Knowledgeable in content marketing and social media advertising.
· Good project management skills with the ability to handle a high volume of tasks with speed and attention to detail, whilst working to deadlines
· A passion for all things creative and design with a strong aesthetic sense and understanding in brand experience
· Self-learning, able to learn new tools and work in an Agile environment
· To be familiar with Design Thinking, be a problem solver with a positive can-do attitude
· Good command of English and Cantonese with strong communication and presentation skills. English copywriting experience is an advantage
· Must be a team player and can easily collaborate with regional teams
· Immediate availability is highly preferred
𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲
At Garage Society, we strive to approach things in a positive and optimistic way. Our can-do attitude pushes us further whilst encouraging others along the way. We have a saying for this; work together, grow together.
We foster an inclusive environment where everyone feels that they can share their own unique perspective. Everyone's welcome at Garage Society, regardless of what you look like, where you come from or what you’re curious about. We're not just about workspace, but space for employees to express themselves. They are allowed the freedom to bring their own identity, passions and ideas whilst feeling supported.
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿
· A values-led working environment that encourages putting people first, collaboration and curiosity
· This is a great role for an individual looking to develop in a fast-moving business within a supportive team
· A varied role offering great APAC exposure and opportunities to thrive within our network
· On-the-job training and career advancement opportunities for the right candidate
· 5-day work week, flexible working hours, staff activities, medical insurance, and annual leave
· Staff discounts and offers on 20+ brands including F&B, health & fitness, lifestyle & fashion
If this sounds like you, please click the 'Want to Visit' button and we will be in touch shortly!