We use our understanding of risk to connect providers of capital with SMEs and others who need it, to provide the liquidity needed for today's dynamic supply chains.
We create growth potential by bringing simplicity to the most complex part of commerce - the supply chain.
We reduce waste by predicting what is needed, where and when.
We create opportunity by using this knowledge to fund suppliers with reduced risk.
We help supply chains meet rapidly changing demand with greater resilience. We are redefining the supply chain by combining AI with real-world experience and applying it to every step: SUPPLIER FUNDING, LOGISTICS, AND PREDICTIVE DEMAND.
Matching Demand with Supply and Transparency
Predicting trends isn’t rocket science, it is data science. AI allows us to analyze causes and effects at scale. And our SAAS solutions allows you to quickly and easily understand the state of your Supply Chain - creating efficiency though clarity.
We're looking for aggressive candidates who want to build a transformational business that disrupts the traditional trade finance industry with AI and other new technologies.
● Master’s degree or its equivalent in Business, Finance, Banking, Economics or related discipline.
● Over of 10 years’ experience in commercial banking and/or development banking in areas such as trade finance operations, transaction reconciliations and risk analysis.
● High level of L/C trade finance guarantees processing skills, strong operational risk analysis skills, sound knowledge of trade finance products and current market trends.
● Works with others to maximize the effectiveness of the team as a whole, sharing the knowledge and workload.
● Develops strong working relationships with colleagues and contributes to creation of a positive team environment. Applies business knowledge to the resolution of problems and identifies solutions to the benefit of the internal and external parties and the organization.
● Good knowledge in banking practice, UCP600 and URC522.
● Ability to communicate effectively (written and oral) in English Chinese and
● Competence in the use of IT software (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
● Build the trade finance product including driving business development and operations
● Manage a team and all bills transactions with efficiency and accuracy.
● Monitor the utilization of various trade finance limits, compliance with conditions and covenants of guarantee agreements, and reconciliation of income due to the Company on each guaranteed transaction.
● Manage the preparation of evaluation notes for amendments to the terms
of ongoing projects for presentation to the appropriate internal review committees for clearance and approval.
● Prepare regular trade finance portfolio reports for the benefit of various internal stakeholders including senior management and Directors.
● Represent the Company in webinars, workshops and conferences on trade finance.
● Maintain regular contact and nurture working relationships with partner institutions and peer multilateral development banks to benchmark guarantee instruments and market knowledge, and keep abreast of innovations in the trade finance market.
● Responsible for continually assessing the operational risks associated with the role and inherent in the business, taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices and the impact of new technology. This will be achieved by ensuring all actions take account of the likelihood of operational risk occurring.
● Lead the accomplishment of key tasks within the team and ensure timely execution.
Think you're the perfect fit for us? Please click the "Want to Visit" button to apply!