Convergence Concepts is a brand management, design and fabrication company for trade shows, events, exhibitions, conferences and commercial spaces. With global expertise and capability, some of the world’s best-known brands trust us to create inspired spaces and communicate their messages to desired audiences.
Convergence Concepts was born out of necessity to create inspired spaces for Businesses around the world.
We believed that a good brand is important to business sustainability and it starts with leaving an impactful impression for your brand.
Looking good translates into good feelings and we are a bunch of design enthusiast obsessed with making our clients' brand looks great!
We love what we do and will always strive for the best in all given task. We will persist and press on to overcome any obstacle.
We are always looking for ways to create a positive environment that is friendly, warm and exciting. We watch out and care for each other because we believe and trust each other. We work together and we also play together.
Never to be complacent and accept the status quo just because that’s the way things have always been done. Inject a little sense of creativity to be unconventional in our solutions as it allows us to rise above the competition.
Only with continuous learning will our capacity be increased to navigate through adversity and take on challenges.
Lastly, we never settle for “good enough” because the good is the enemy of great. We set and exceed our own standards and strive to raise the bar to each challenge we faced
We are growing and this is an exciting time for our agency!
This role will require the talent to work on the creation of websites using CMS platforms and other HTML-based development. The candidate will collaborate with the account service and creative team to illustrate digital media content proposals and implementation using UI/UX techniques.
You will need
• Candidate should preferably possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree.
• Proficiency in the content management system (CMS) ie. WordPress
• To stay up-to-date with digital media technologies
• Communication skills
• At least two years of relevant working experience
• Fresh Graduate with relevant skills will be considered
Desirable experiences but not essential
• Flair in visual communication
• Good knowledge of adobe suite ie. Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, or other media editing software
• CSS, JS, HTML5 and common framework
Personality-wise, we are looking for someone with the following attributes.
• Passionate about digital media
• Loves collaboration
• Embrace Ambiguity
• Wellness and Fitness (We make sure you stay healthy to enjoy these benefits)
• Fun activities (We sweat it out, laugh, relax & binge together)
• Medical (Medical consultation and health check-up from appointed medical panel)
If you're passionate about the digital media landscape and want to grow with us, click 'Want to Visit' now, we'd love to hear from you!