AllForU, also known as afu.sg, is a “For Student, By Student” platform-based startup that focuses on enhancing student life by partnering with student clubs and companies. We mainly facilitate student club with getting more resources through product, cash and gifting sponsorships. Currently AllForU have a strong presence in the top 7 universities in singapore (NUS, NTU, SMU, SUTD, SIT, SUSS, SIM) and have helped close to 300 clubs, 60 Brands and benefitted close to 50,000 students via our ecosystem.
Allforu is Singapore's first and leading event and sponsorship platform, helping students to create the perfect event experience.
Our mission drives us forward and our values are the roadmap and the backbone to our successes.
Our work is our own and we're accountable for it. We are dedicated to win and be the best everyday, not settling for mediocrity and always proud of the work we produce. Maintaining a "get it done" attitude, it is our results, effort and consistency that matter.
We are open, sincere, honest and transparent in how we interact with our colleagues, partners, stakeholders, customers and clients.
We have genuine respect and appreciation for all our partners and clients. We measure our successes through their achievement.
As a startup, we live for innovation and growth, consistently finding creative and novel ways to go above and beyond the needs and expectations of our clients.
AllForU’s intense customer focus is central to what we do. We partner with our customers to ensure their success because we understand and share their mission to enhance the lives of their fellow students.
Being a super full-timer for the team, you will have the opportunity to lead your own campaigns, build a team, lead a team, contribute with meaningful impact, learn a lot, leave your mark and upgrade your value as an individual.
Join us if you want to be part of something bigger. And of course, you are up for the start-up challenges and be ready to make a difference in the world of student-run events! Be mentally prepared for tough times. But like what they said is true, tough times never last, tough people do.
**What you will do:**
- Ideate, develop and evaluate campaigns to outreach to students and student leader population
- Liaison with student leaders across various institutions from outreach and meeting to fulfilment and completion
- Collaborate and coordinate across various teams such as Business Development, Operations, Marketing
- To collaborate and reach out to faculties, clubs and students to facilitate their on-boarding onto the platform
- Other administrative and ad-hoc duties or projects as per company’s needs
- Opportunity to lead teams if you exhibit leadership talents, we are all for developing leaders and talents.
**Who are we looking out for:**
- Candidates from local University/Polytechnics are welcome to apply
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated and self-driven with the ability to learn fast and think on feet
- Organised, Detail-oriented and METICULOUS
- The Startup Attitude
- Never say die and quit attitude, and want to be part of the journey to contribute and make this startup ridiculously successful.
- Prepared for the rigorous interview process so we can get the best talents
- Able to connect with new people easily,
- Experience in Excel and google sheets for analysis
- Preferably students who studies Business, entrepreneurship and Humanities courses.
- Can dedicate a minimum of 2-3 years to achieve a grand vision.
Have what it takes? Click 'Want to Visit' now, we'd love to hear from you!!