We are a community of people in Hong Kong who are passionate about God, one another, and the world around us.
We gather throughout the week in community settings and come together for worship on Sundays. Gatherings centre on the presence of God and the teaching of His word, with the purpose of empowering us as we partner with God in the reconciliation of all things.
However you connect with us, our desire is that you would discover a place where you can creatively explore and deepen your faith and journey in life with others.
Our vision at The Vine is simple – we want to grow big people. Through God’s presence, His Scriptures, and relationships with one another, we seek to help each person deepen their walk with God and become more like Jesus.
Like the early church, we desire to build each other up in love, using our gifts to serve God and one another, so that we would reflect Christ more fully in the spheres of influence He has placed us in.
The Vine is a multi-cultural, inter-denominational, vibrant church community based in the Wan Chai district of Hong Kong. We are both a local and an international family, made up of people born and raised in Hong Kong, as well as those who have moved here from other countries.
We are currently looking to hire a full time Design Team Lead who reports directly to the Head of Creative Arts.
• Responsible for design (graphics) output of the Creative Arts department, including but not limited collaterals for print, web, digital media and installations
• Responsible for line management (project, workload and man-management) of fellow designers within the Creative Arts department, as assigned by the Head of Creative Arts
• Work directly with designers on creating collaterals for various departments/clients
• Liaise with various departments/clients on projects, planning timeline and executing projects
• Work with communications and provide visual assets for social media content
• Provide Head of Creative Arts with appraisal assessment of line-managed designers
• Design weekly sermon presentations
• Assist the Head of Creative Arts in carrying out other design and creative projects
• Collaborate with others in the department to brainstorm, create and implement
branding/graphics for church events and initiatives
• Editing, maintaining and building websites
• Develop relationships with external suppliers; place order for reprinting materials when
• Recruit and develop volunteers as necessary
• Organise and manage stock of art / office supplies for the department
• Oversee and organise the sale of sermon series posters
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Minimum 5 years of work experience in graphic design, in-house or agency
• Diploma /degree in graphic design or equivalent ideal.
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom, Acrobat).
• Proficiency in other creative media a plus (e.g. animation, video).
• Creative talent with a good eye for aesthetics, passionate about visual communication and
• Organised, meticulous, process-oriented; MUST have a good eye for details.
• Ability to follow a project through from concept to completion.
• Ability to handle several projects at one time and deliver according to deadlines.
• A good team player with strong self-learning drive and resourcefulness.
• Ability to generate fresh, innovative ideas and think outside the box.
• Must have a strong portfolio showcasing a wide scope of design skills and talent.
• Candidate with lesser experience will be considered as Graphic Designer.
Think you're the perfect fit for us? Please click the "Want to Visit" button to apply!