Ng Li Ying
Business (Finance, HR etc.)
WerkDone automates and optimizes processes with solutions to quickly and intelligently transform the way businesses are managed. We enhance employees' experience and build business agility by transforming key processes that integrate businesses.
We utilize Process Automation, Digital Forms, Advance Workflows and Predictive AI - these new world technologies streamline the most traditional systems of records in the least invasive way.
We revolutionize businesses by leveraging on the output of data intelligence to gain crucial business insights never seen before.
Solving customers’ challenges is a way of being, at WerkDone. All of us at WerkDone live and breathe to unearth the choicest techno-solution to serve this means.
We value our people. We empower them to tap into their talents and aspirations for the good of the society, company and themselves.
Our brand represents resourcefulness, authenticity and warmth our customers will experience with WerkDone’s products and services.
We help clients to evolve raw data to rich platform more effectively and growth focused.
We celebrate our employees - things that are important to them, and their achievements. We offer meaningful and challenging work.
We facilitate and encourage employees to drive their own development through constant learning and re-inventing themselves to the disrupted world.
Regardless the size of challenge, level of difficulty or geolocation, WerkDone modus operandi is to get it done.
Job Description: We are seeking an energetic and highly motivated Operations Executive to deploy efficient solutions to Clients. This new member will work closely with the Chief Operations Officer in implementation and client adoption of solutions to contactless, efficient Safe Management Measures.
Your responsibilities will include the following –
• Assist in testing, installation and/or deployment of applications in client’s environment
• Participate in the design and implementation of systems based on customer requirements and best practices
• Partner with Technology team to troubleshoot network, hardware, network circuit, and applications to ensure the smooth release of new features/services
• Review and troubleshoot system for issues
• Liaise with Technology team to train clients on the deployment of applications and services and provide required documentation.
• Responsible for creating SOPs and guides.
• Provide customer service support by corresponding to attend client’s enquiries and requirement on order information and status.
• Responsible processing client orders information with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
• Advising client on deployment schedule.
• Follow up closely to ensure resolution of all problems and issues from Clients
• Work closely with all cross-functional team to ensure clients’ operational requirements are met and/or manage client expectations
• Preparation of electronic hardware and OS/ firmware for deployment according to customer requirements. Can be Android or Linux based.
Our team works closely to support one another and what it takes to succeed will include the following -
• You have minimum Diploma in Computer Science / Electronics
• You show initiative
• You are customer-oriented
• You are flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies
• You are highly self-motivated, proactive with a sense of ownership
• You are able to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
Call to action -
• We welcome you to join our mission and bring the Future of Process here today. Before you Apply to Visit, make sure your Wantedly profile is complete. We look forward to meeting you!