Business (Finance, HR etc.)
Chrono24 is the leading online marketplace for luxury watches. Every day, we connect more than 450,000 watch enthusiasts from around the world – across borders and language barriers. A new dimension for watch buyers has begun, and we’re not just following the crowd, but leading at the forefront. More than 2,500 dealers and countless watch collectors use our platform to offer around 450,000 timepieces to customers from all over the globe. We’re growing fast and enjoy pushing ourselves beyond our limits. We’re collaboratively shaping our future with our own hands. With our global approach originating from Karlsruhe, Germany to Hong Kong and New York as our branch offices, we are always on the lookout for creative characters to help us further develop these branch offices. Are you the one we are looking for?
TEAM: What sets us apart?
An inspiring corporate culture, an experienced management team, and the contagious team spirit in our units.
CULTURE: Our goal is to bring trust and transparency to the global luxury watch market. This is also reflected in our corporate culture.
MANAGEMENT: Aside from a love for watches, our management team brings years of experience in successfully operating online marketplaces to the table.
UNITS: Each of our units is unique, but all share one thing: people who are passionate about their work.
Content employees create the best products. Openness and appreciation are key elements of our corporate culture.
We pursue ambitious goals in an intriguing environment and offer a start-up atmosphere with excellent development possibilities.
We’re wired a bit differently, not just in reference to our cutting-edge technology. At Chrono24, we pursue ambitious goals in an intriguing environment. We love a dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies. We offer a start-up atmosphere with excellent development opportunities.
What you can expect:
● You are part of our international sales team and acquire new dealers for our marketplace in all English-speaking markets in APAC.
● You actively communicate with potential dealers on a daily basis.
Also through personal conversations at watch markets and trade fairs, as well as business trips you win over potential customers.
● You generate new leads and look for new marketing opportunities.
● Your systematic approach helps you establish sustainable business relations with international watch dealers.
● You contribute your own ideas and suggestions in order to further optimize our sales processes.
● You will perform any additional Ad Hoc duties.
● You have opportunity to grow within your career.
What sets you apart:
● You have been passionate about sales and business development.
● Both in person and on the phone, you can establish a good relationship with your customers.
● You ideally have some experience working in sales and/or e-commerce.
● Through your communication and negotiation skills, you are able to convince potential customers.
● A proactive approach, the ability to work in a team, and a motivation to take action on your own initiative make you stand out.
● You have a strong command of written and spoken English. Knowledge of another foreign language is advantageous.
● You are proficient in the use of common Office solutions.
● You have passion, creativity and curiosity to learn.
● Don't know much about luxury watches? Don't worry, we'll teach you everything you need to know.
Are you enthusiastic about tackling new challenges that suit your personality and abilities? Perfect! Click"I interested" to apply!