Business (Finance, HR etc.)
Credence is a leading financial services group with over 15 years of experience in providing financial solutions to our valued clients.
We are a group of financial consultants representing Great Eastern Financial Advisers Private Limited.
It’s Not Just About Finance
We’re driven by Transformation, and we are inspired by the transformation of those who join Credence. Watching lives change in our team as well as watching the lives of our clients stay the same after calamity is what keeps each leader grounded.
As an agency, success breeds success, and with that mindset, we know the best way to create great transformation and positively impact the lives of others is to grow and excel.
To be one of Singapore’s definitive Financial Advisory Group for industry leaders and high performers
At Credence, we offer the best chance of success through our culture and experience-sharing system.
We transform the lives of individuals who have the desire to do so by unlocking their potential. If you have the desire to achieve, your life can be transformed at Credence.
Guided by the mission, vision, and values, Credence Group is in constant pursuit of achieving world-class standards in instructional practice, operating system, culture and most importantly bringing valued service to the clients. Our organization believes in impacting lives and paying it forward.
We seek to educate by providing quality financial advice to meet people’s protection and security needs. We are currently expanding our team of highly motivated and vibrant achievers, and are seeking candidates of similar attitudes, goals and calibre to join our team.
The ideal candidate will deliver personalized investment, protection and financial solutions to help clients work toward their long-term goals. They should be comfortable creating financial plans and cross checking work to ensure complete accuracy of information.
- Making a difference in the lives of others.
- Work-life balance (Not your typical 9am - 6pm job)
- Training provided by top professional trainers to enhance skill sets
- Roadshows and marketing support
- Mentorship and coaching support
- Friendly, fun and family oriented team
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Understand the client's financial goals, aspirations, and concerns.
- Offer financial advice across a variety of financial products and services.
- Develop and recommend a comprehensive financial package to help clients achieve their financial goals in all stages of life.
- Upkeep professional after-sales servicing to ensure a good relationship with clients.
- Diploma / Bachelor's degree in any field
- 21 years old and above (MAS requirement)
- No prior experience required, training provided :)
Credence is looking for passionate and reliable individuals to join us! Our company's nurturing culture is based on our very own individuals who are willing to go the extra mile for everyone and consider everyone as equals.
We look forward to your applications today! Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!