Lam Geotechnics Limited is one of the largest site investigation companies in Hong Kong specializing in marine and land site investigations, geotechnical instrumentation and geo-environmental assessments.
Lam Geotechnics to be recognized as a leading geotechnical investigation contractor in Hong Kong and the rest of Asia.
Lam Geotechnics's mission is to provide effective geological and environmental solutions to our customers through the acquisition and analysis of data in even the most challenging environment.
In 1928, LAM Group was established with a vision to build a better Hong Kong for generations to come. Over time our group of companies evolved into a general contractor and constructed major roadways and railroad station in Hong Kong, such as Garden Road flyover, CLP power station, MTRC depots, and Lok Ma Chau boundary crossing facility.
In 1979, LAM Geotechnics was established to provide end-to-end geotechnical services for our customers. By 2019, we are proud to have served our customers for 40 years. We are licensed by the Hong Kong government to contract geotechnical services of any scale, our team of dedicated drillers and engineers were engaged by the government and conglomerates to provide geotechnical services in a large number projects. We have since expanded our services to instrumentation and monitoring as well as environmental monitoring and assessment. Lam Geotechnics has grown into our own entity with over 100 professionals and is one of the leading geotechnical investigation companies in Hong Kong.
- Coordinate and supervise ground investigation field works;
- Prepare daily site testing and related documentations;
- Perform project management duties as directed by the supervisor;
- Handle various field testing and preparing related reports;
- Handle ad-hoc duties as required.
- Degree in Geology, Earth Science, Geotechnical or Civil Engineering with 1 year site/ground investigation experience
- Diploma in Civil Engineering with 2 years in site/ground investigation experience, or
- Fresh Graduate in related fields will also be considered
- Approved T1/GFT from Building Department and/or ETWB preferred