Motivated and passionate manager with 10+ years of experience in management, business development,marketing, operations, and strategy.
Currently CEO at Ypernova where we support innovative businesses to establish their presence across the Asian markets and to reach their target customers.
A dynamic, young and fast-paced toy company based in Hong Kong.
We are excited to announce our expansion plans across Europe and Asia!
Ypernova is the owner of the Brand YWOW games, one of the fastest Toys and Games realities on the market.
Create a strong impact to make changes in different industry esp. Toy industry. Kids are our future and we would love to build a less waste world to make everyone share a better future.
We have a balance between a fun work atmosphere and bringing results to our clients.
We credit this to hiring and developing the best candidates.
Our office culture is focused on team work, positive energy, goal-driven individuals and give back.
As we achieve and exceed our clients’ goals, Ypernova has additional opportunities opening up in 2021!
We are expanding to new markets over the next 6 months, which has created a need for a Senior Financial Manager in our Company.
Our clients range over a variety of industries – Toys, Games, Puzzles, Sport and Outdoor products.
We look for a energetic candidate who has a diverse background and, most importantly, the drive to grow and make experience in an international and diversified environment.
The primary focus of the Senior Financial Manager
• Organise the financial calendar working closely with the CEO;
• Register company costs and update financial planning;
• Creating processes to facilitate the Accounting activities at the end of the year;
• Building relations with Credit facilities;
• Create a system to track down payables and receivables;
• Plan investments, proceed payments and report to the CEO about the financial position of the company;
• Strengthen financial solidity on the long terms negotiating with suppliers, handling customers’ financial requests,
• Support the CEO in building the Finance and Admin department;
• Working closely with other colleagues from other departments ensuring a great team spirit;
• An extremely detailed and precise professional;
• Goal Oriented;
• Ability to work with a team;
• Excellent communication and people skills;
• Fun, outgoing and positive personality;
• Money management and financial planning skills;
• 4+ years working experience
Remember to click"I'm interested" to apply.