Xccelerate is recognized as one of Hong Kong's leading ed-tech start-ups. In ~ 4 years, we have built a track record of up-skilling 10,500+ alumni by working with enterprises, government, and individuals on 4th industrial revolution skills (i.e. RPA, AI, Coding, UI/UX design, BlockChain)
We are currently based in Hong Kong, where we are working to build a strong, scalable model that we can expand throughout Asia within the next year.
Our mission is to provide accessible, cutting-edge tech education to empower individuals, businesses, and communities globally.
Since day 1, we have focused on project-based curriculum that inspires professionals to apply their learnings and boldly move away from business as usual. Our unique value proposition revolves around building highly engaging end-to-end educational experiences by continuously refining positive feedback loops such as gamification, social learning, peer-to-peer accountability and market-driven content.
We are in search of cool, excitable and hard-working sale’s Associates looking to do the best work of their lives and take the Xccelerate platform to the next level!! Here is your chance to shape the direction of tech education across Hong Kong. By changing the way that people acquire their technical skills and launch new careers in the tech space, you will be moving Hong Kong to a tech enabled work force and regional tech hub.
We are looking for sale’s associates that can successfully navigate the complexities of hunting for new sales leads and managing the end to end sales cycle in an engaging and respectful manner, while educating potential customers on the benefits and need for our products and services. Our plan is for your long-term growth and the Sales Executive career trajectory includes a pathway to Sales Team Lead and Sales Manager.
- Attend networking events and community events to generate leads
- Contact prospective customers by both telephone and email
- Market Research to develop warm leads
- Identify prospects that fit the target demographic
- Use product knowledge to showcase the solutions that our company can offer to prospects
- Use database, CRM, or other software to track progress with new prospects
- Maintain contact with existing clients to make sure they are satisfied and request referrals
- Assist inbound sales, marketing or other departments in handling customer requests and needs at peak periods.
- Degree holder is a plus
- Work experience is preferred, previous experience in Customer Service or Outbound Sales roles will be looked on favourably. Candidates with more experience will be considered for a sales manager role.
- Comfortable in written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Smart, passionate, you are a born communicator and networker.
- You possess a fearless attitude and a hunter mentality. You like to close deals and you believe the word “NO” means “Next Opportunity”.
- You have an attention to detail, and are passionate about customer satisfaction. You like to go ‘above and beyond’ to secure the deal and ensure that the customer comes back.
- You are comfortable working within teams, but are also at home with a high degree of autonomy in a fast-paced environment, self-motivated, and organized.
- You will need to have a solid interest in business, technology and user experience to be successful in this role
👉Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered ⚠️