Business (Finance, HR etc.)
Tandem offers an honest, transparent and seamless digital alternative to traditional big banks. We want to be the most transparent, seamless money experience in the world for people who expect more from life.
We believe that people should be empowered to do more with their money. Our DNA is imbued with talent and technology from our big brother in the UK (Tandem Bank) and we aim to empower our customers to take charge of their financial health and provide them with the tools to make informed choices.
✨Radical Transparency. Always.
We are authentic, transparent, and accountable. Candor is everything. We share all relevant information, give deep insightful feedback, and own up to mistakes.
Each of us challenge prevailing assumptions and do not shy away from embracing change. We are dogged, optimistic and believe that together we can overcome.
We always strive for excellence, but we have a bias to results over process. We avoid rules and look to reduce complexity where possible.
✨The team is everything.
All stakeholders are important but at Tandem we believe the team is paramount. Each of us seeks to always do our best for the team, rather than for ourselves. We always look to make our colleagues better and make time for them when needed.
✅What You’ll Do
● Analyze current tools, systems and processes for improvement and efficiency.
● Support process improvements and reporting capabilities to increase efficiencies managing our pipeline of partners and strategic initiatives.
● Collaborate cross-functionally to implement operational improvements and design new workflows and processes to support the internal team.
● Promote communication and collaboration to drive alignment and move work forward among cross-functional team members.
● Support vendor meetings and project planning activities.
● Build/maintain team confluence pages, monitor team Jira boards and keep status against plans.
● Act as a team champion, pitching in on special projects as needed to support all areas of Product Partnerships and the Operations team.
👂What we’d love to hear from you:
● Acute attention to detail and strong multitasking skills.
● Ability to work independently and with little direction.
● Strong written and interpersonal communication skills.
● Ability to build relationships and influence within and across immediate working groups.
● Ability to change priorities quickly and help others through those changes.
● Ability to investigate, analyze and solve problems, and clearly communicate results.
● Strong organizational and follow-through skills, diligent, and accustomed to handling multiple responsibilities and tasks.
👉Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered