Business (Finance, HR etc.)
Tandem offers an honest, transparent and seamless digital alternative to traditional big banks. We want to be the most transparent, seamless money experience in the world for people who expect more from life.
We believe that people should be empowered to do more with their money. Our DNA is imbued with talent and technology from our big brother in the UK (Tandem Bank) and we aim to empower our customers to take charge of their financial health and provide them with the tools to make informed choices.
✨Radical Transparency. Always.
We are authentic, transparent, and accountable. Candor is everything. We share all relevant information, give deep insightful feedback, and own up to mistakes.
Each of us challenge prevailing assumptions and do not shy away from embracing change. We are dogged, optimistic and believe that together we can overcome.
We always strive for excellence, but we have a bias to results over process. We avoid rules and look to reduce complexity where possible.
✨The team is everything.
All stakeholders are important but at Tandem we believe the team is paramount. Each of us seeks to always do our best for the team, rather than for ourselves. We always look to make our colleagues better and make time for them when needed.
We’re building an amazing team in Hong Kong and we’re looking for an ambitious and purpose- driven Senior Product Designer to jump on board. You will be intellectually curious, resourceful and enthusiastic and hungry for a new challenge in a fast-paced and forward-thinking environment.
💻What you will be working on
- Lead end-to-end design process and drive future vision of the brand and the product
- Responsible for all design artefacts, from initial discovery, user journey mapping, and usability testing through to the execution of final UI design details
- Work closely with product managers and engineers to validate, iterate and execute designs
- Thrive to understand the What, Why and How of Customers’ problems
- Able to balance the ideal experience with knowing where and when to make scoping trade-offs based on technical constraints, experimentation strategy or business risk
- Raise the bar for design practice at Tandem. Designer plays a critical role in improving our community of practice—whether that is through improving our craft skills to leading rituals to giving great feedback
👀What we are looking for
- At least 3-5 years of proven design experiences in mobile-first B2C offerings, including
Fintech or consumer apps
- Have led design efforts at a fast-growing company
- Comfortable working closely with product managers and engineering teams in an Agile
- Understand the time/ value relationship as well as trade-offs. Able to make well-
reasoned design decisions advocating the best user experience for our customers
- Have a deep breadth of understanding across design disciplines and is adaptable to
whatever design problems we encounter
- Fluency in English and either Mandarin or Cantonese
- Possess excellent written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin).
Comfort working in an interdisciplinary and cross-cultural environment
- Possess a growth mindset and are intellectually curious. A self-starter who is ready to
grow and challenge yourself working in a fast-paced fintech company
👉Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered