Xccelerate enables students and companies to acquire the skills they need in Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Software Engineering and User Experience Design (UX).
We are currently based in Hong Kong, where we are working to build a strong, scalable model that we can expand throughout Asia within the next year.
Our mission is to provide accessible, cutting-edge tech education to empower individuals, businesses, and communities globally.
We are a young energetic team of enthusiasts, with members from world-wide ranging from Hong Kong, USA, UK, and India.
Our team is driven to improve society and human well-being through tech education.
We highly value each voice in the team, as we fearlessly push through borders by close collaboration on audacious ideas.
Our team strives by constantly improving, elevating the living standards for our learners, instructors and communities and unleashing talent to fight global problems.
We adapt the “FASTER” CULTURE.
F: Flawless Empowerment
Mission > team > me.
A: Audacious Execution
We ONLY stand for world-class excellence.
S: Simply Innovate
Better, Faster, Cheaper (Tech + Data + Magic)
T: Transformative Outcomes
Pioneering Long-Term Net Societal Benefit
E: Everyday Kaizen
Start Small. Dream Big. Learn Fast.
R: Respectful Collaboration
Small Teams = Big Results (1 + 1 = 11)
Xccelerate is recognized as one of Asia’s leading ed-tech start-ups. In ~4 years, we have built a track record of up-skilling 10,500+ alumni by working with enterprises, government, and individuals on 4th industrial revolution skills (i.e. RPA, AI, Coding, UI/UX design, BlockChain). Since day 1, we have focused on a project-based curriculum that inspires professionals to apply their learnings and boldly move away from business as usual. Our unique value proposition revolves around building highly engaging end-to-end educational experiences by continuously refining positive feedback loops such as gamification, social learning, peer-to-peer accountability, and market-driven content.
👉About the Role:
At Xccelerate we are on a mission to transform the global workforce through tech education-to-employment through up-skilling and res-killing across key innovation areas, and we are in search of a skilled, excitable and hard-working growth manager looking to do the best work of their lives and take the Xccelerate platform to the next level.
Here is your chance to shape the direction of tech education across Asia. By changing the way that people acquire their technical skills and launch new careers in the tech space, you will be moving Asia forward with tech-enabled workforces driving new regional tech hubs.
As part of the growth team, you will work at the intersection of product, marketing, and sales to develop, operationalize, and rapidly scale our platform across multiple channels to move prospects and customers down the value chain. As we’re a growing company, success in this role requires a combination of strategic as well as tactical day-to-day operational expertise. You’ll be working closely with the CEO and growth team.
1. Design and run experiments, analyze results and data to uncover insights, and structure them to build and execute actionable plans to drive growth across global markets.
2. Be inquisitive, always questioning assumptions and thinking creatively to improve customer acquisition, activation, referral, retention, and revenue.
3. Take being agile to the extreme. Help formulate long term growth strategy on the one hand and deliver day to day executional excellence on the other that drives business results and value for internal and external stakeholders
4. Closely monitor key performance indicators across existing acquisition channels and campaigns to optimize and drive new strategic initiatives.
5. Become a subject matter expert on Xccelerate’s products, business model, growth plans, and key motivations.
6. Share expertise with the marketing team to execute lifecycle marketing programs that rely heavily on data for program advancement.
7. Partner with Sales & Marketing teams to generate and test hypotheses for improving conversion throughout the funnel
8. Regularly update the Marketing, Sales, and CS teams on key initiatives, sharing progress towards our goals across net new acquisition and expansion efforts
👉Requirements & Qualifications:
- 2 years’ relevant experience is preferred. Experience at a start-up and growth hacking is an advantage. Prior marketplace scaling experience is super advantageous.
- Demonstrated analytical experience and sound business judgment. Comfortable with data and numbers.
- Experience in growth hacking, managing business lines, partnerships, or products.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete action plans.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who can work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Spoken and written fluency in English and Cantonese is essential Mandarin is a plus
👉What we offer:
Value: It is in our DNA that every team member has a voice and we embrace everyone's individuality and ideas
Growth: Clear career progression path and we make it our responsibility that every team member grows professionally and as an individual.
Connection: Xccelerate family enjoys going for weekly team lunches and happy hour
Innovation: Our team is constantly innovating to conquer bigger challenges.
Up-skilling: We provide full scholarships for part-time courses and encourage the team to constantly up-skill themselves. Unlimited learning opportunities!
Guidance: Mentoring and on-going support throughout your career with Xccelerate
Culture: At Xccelerate we are a young vibrant and diverse team
👉Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered