Xccelerate enables students and companies to acquire the skills they need in Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Software Engineering and User Experience Design (UX).
We are currently based in Hong Kong, where we are working to build a strong, scalable model that we can expand throughout Asia within the next year.
Our mission is to provide accessible, cutting-edge tech education to empower individuals, businesses, and communities globally.
We are a young energetic team of enthusiasts, with members from world-wide ranging from Hong Kong, USA, UK, and India.
Our team is driven to improve society and human well-being through tech education.
We highly value each voice in the team, as we fearlessly push through borders by close collaboration on audacious ideas.
Our team strives by constantly improving, elevating the living standards for our learners, instructors and communities and unleashing talent to fight global problems.
We adapt the “FASTER” CULTURE.
F: Flawless Empowerment
Mission > team > me.
A: Audacious Execution
We ONLY stand for world-class excellence.
S: Simply Innovate
Better, Faster, Cheaper (Tech + Data + Magic)
T: Transformative Outcomes
Pioneering Long-Term Net Societal Benefit
E: Everyday Kaizen
Start Small. Dream Big. Learn Fast.
R: Respectful Collaboration
Small Teams = Big Results (1 + 1 = 11)
Xccelerate is recognized as one of Hong Kong's leading Ed-Tech start-ups. In ~4 years, we have built a track record of up-skilling 10,500+ alumni by working with enterprises, government, and individuals on 4th industrial revolution skills (i.e. RPA, AI, Coding, UI/UX design, BlockChain). Since day 1, we have focused on a project-based curriculum that inspires professionals to apply their learnings and boldly move away from business as usual. Our unique value proposition revolves around building highly engaging end-to-end educational experiences by continuously refining positive feedback loops such as gamification, social learning, peer-to-peer accountability, and market-driven content.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Career Advisor, who will ensure the quality of relationships we build with talents and companies. You will be a critical knot that helps to hold our network together as we scale and deepen our value verticals. The Career Advisor will work very closely with our Head of Talent Solutions to achieve team goals and milestones. We want an expert in outcome-based communication. This is an excellent role for someone looking to grow with a dynamic team.
1. Identify, prospect, and invite clients to career events you will create in a geographical region.
2. Develop and implement Talent Management plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives.
3. Partner with business leaders and HR leaders to define and establish a long-term talent strategy that may include: identifying critical jobs, determining talent gaps, assessing internal as well as external availability, and developing long-term plans to bridge the gaps.
4. Create regular career-related workshops for all of our talents (CV / Interview skills etc)
5. Identify appropriate metrics to measure the effectiveness of talent management initiatives.
6. Matching students to specific tech job openings
7. Coordinating and tracking student job applications
8. Completing post-hire feedback sessions with students and hiring companies
9. Organize regular career events with partners and new companies
10. Construct a growth strategy for expanding our reach into new markets for jobs for students
👉Requirements & Qualifications:
At Xccelerate, we value you as a whole person. We care about the skills you bring to the table, but more importantly, we care about the kind of person you are and the attitude you bring to the table.
- 2 to 5 years of work experience in a fast-paced environment (preferably HR or Business development)
- Ability to flourish in a highly ambitious environment and interest in supporting a regional team
- Able to figure things out without a road map, transform organizations, as well as break the mold in terms of ways to re-frame and solve problems
- Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills, while being able to handle responsibilities independently, and keeping team members adequately informed
- Passionate about cultivating talent and their ability to achieve greatness
- Excellent written and verbal skills as well as prioritization and planning skills – with strong attention to detail
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Language skills: English is a must, Cantonese or Mandarin is a plus
👉What we offer:
Value: It is in our DNA that every team member has a voice and we embrace everyone's individuality and ideas
Growth: Clear career progression path and we make it our responsibility that every team member grows professionally and as an individual.
Connection: Xccelerate family enjoys going for weekly team lunches and happy hour
Innovation: Our team is constantly innovating to conquer bigger challenges.
Up-skilling: We provide full scholarships for part-time courses and encourage the team to constantly up-skill themselves.
Guidance: Mentoring and on-going support throughout your career with Xccelerate
Culture: At Xccelerate we are a young vibrant and diverse team
👉Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered