Gorilla Weekend is a HK CBD based health and wellness startup aiming cultivating a new wave balanced and focused lifestyles. We strive to remove the taboo from cognitive struggles in Asia by embracing the next wave of wellness and lifestyle.
The idea was born from their experience dealing with stress and anxiety, as well as Janice's scoliosis which caused chronic neck and back pain that got worse over the years. She tried all sorts of remedies: yoga, acupuncture, chiropractor, physical therapy...and while those provided short-term relief, at the end of the day a lot of money was spent and the pain would still come back.
Driven by a need to find solution to the pain, and also to alleviate Steve (and his sore hands from the daily massage therapy he provided!), the couple discovered THC-free Cannabinoid (CBD) as a natural solution to their problem (that actually works!).
We know how hard it is to be your best self when you're not really feeling it. Whether that is pain, stress, anxiety, or even just a regular hangover from a big night - we're here to help.
Our aim is to educate; innovate; and make premium-quality infused hemp products more accessible to those who really need it in Asia.
⭐About the Role:
The marketing assistant will work very closely with the founding team to achieve team goals and milestones. This is an excellent role for someone looking to gain a lot of exposure in social media marketing and influencer management.
● Support the marketing team with planning, implementing, and monitoring marketing campaigns
● Plan and optimize digital ad creative, copy and effectiveness for SEM and Social Media
● Assist with the production of marketing materials and collateral
● Help coordinate and promote events and webinars
● Evaluate data and create reports on key metrics in order to monitor campaign efficiency and analyze trends courses
● Write and edit content for different platforms such as social media, website, and press releases
● Provide administrative and project support for a variety of marketing programs
⭐We are looking for:
-Fresh graduates or under graduates
-Talents who want to test their skills in social media marketing
-Candidates who have a good sense with the latest social media trends
👉Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered