Wil TurnerChief Operating Officer
Christian Fung LiangCreative (Designer, writer etc.)
Bradley Dowding-YoungChief Executive Officer
Running Operations for Silentmode, a HK startup that focuses on mental fitness, music, and relaxation.
Before Silentmode I ran Asia Ops for Halo Neuroscience, a SF startup, and worked in Supply Chain for Anki, a SF-based robotics startup. Before that I ran Supply Chain for Goldieblox, another B...
Hi there! I am the creative lead at Silentmode HQ. A mental health company that focus on Music, Technology and Software.
Before Silentmode I worked as a in-house graphic designer with a sustainable startup company in NY called Sqwishful. I was focused in crafting their brand, working on social ...
Bradley Dowding-Young, Co-founder of Silentmode, creator of Breathonics. On a mission to help 100m people find mind-body balance using science, music, and technology.
At SILENTMODE, we create smart relaxation solutions that help people reduce stress, boost recovery and improve performance. A perfect solution for overworked and tired executives, athletes and individuals who are looking to get an edge on the competition or just switch off to relax and recharge.
The world’s first wellness training toolkit. Recharge yourself anywhere, anytime.
We build beautiful products to help people improve their well-being.
Silentmode is a Peak Performance company aiming to help 100 million people reduce their resting heart rate by 5% and enable them to lead happier, healthier lives. We believe the combination of music, science, and technology can create a new genre of mental fitness.
We're looking for someone to take over ad operations for our in-house accounts and build our app marketing team from the ground up! This person will help design and implement ad campaigns and lead the push onto new platforms. Startup life is full of the unexpected, and this role will be no different. Come learn, grow, and breathe deep with us.
- At least 2 years experience in a company’s advertising operations department.
- Hands-on experience setting up and and managing multi-funnel campaigns across FB, GDN and preferably Snap, agency experience preferred
- A passion for the internet and a proclivity towards social media, trend spotting, and trend analysis would be ideal
- Certifications in Google Ad Words and Facebook for Business a must
- In-depth experience in advertising procedures, principles, methods, techniques and practices related to paid media
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Advanced knowledge in the technical aspects of ad operations
🔇Goals for this role
- Create, implement, and maintain advertising campaigns and optimize same
- Co-develop and implement the growth strategy with management
- Project manage production of ad campaigns, budgeting of funds, and other advertising activities as required by the company
- Perform quality control on ad performance across all funnels
- Collaborate with the creative team to improve production of creative assets to achieve advertising performance goals
👉Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered