The ordinary bores us.
Good is just not good enough.
The best is what we all look for.
And we go to extremes to achieve that.
Thousands of videos to stitch the perfect brand viral video. We're up to the challenge.
Building a Guinness Book of Records giant see-saw and putting a car on it. We make heads turn.
Sprawling through millions of influencers to find 1st-trimester first-time mums. We get you the ROI.
Targeting IOS uses for Facebook. We make the impossible possible.
And the list goes on. We are distinct. We produce results. We exist to create change.
Reimaginating. Reinvigorating. Reinventing. Whatever it takes, we work alongside you to communicate, to reach, to amplify.
Not just because you're worth it.
But because WE ARE #STEREOUNTYPICAL!
For over 50 years, TBA (part of the Pico Group) has leveraged the platforms of its agencies and the expertise of the best people to become one of the most effective independent global networks in existence.
Our strength lies in the diversity of our some 2,500 professionals and from the depth of our understanding of different cultures and industry practices
We are proud and honoured to work alongside some of the largest and most admired brands in the world. Currently, our major clients are drawn from a diverse set of industries from around China and across the world. Major clients include Amazon, BMW, Dongfeng Honda, Infiniti, Jaguar Land Rover, Lenovo, Letv, Lexus, Mercedes-Benz, Renault, Shell, Tencent, Vanke, Volvo, Volkswagen, Youxinand 360, a host of others.
Everyone is a talent.
We believe in that.
We are relentless in helping you to achieve your potential
through reflection, through hardwork, through training.
In an environment where you will be empowered and enabled, we strive to provide you with that ownership so that you can be proud of your achievements.
Purpose of the Job
TBA HK is transforming to help lead the Pico group in Integrated Marketing Communications. The Copywriter is responsible for ideating and working with art-based teammates in the conceptualisation and production of all communication materials / projects. He / She will work across a range of media and formats, interpreting briefs to compose the write content and solution to a client’s marketing problems. Long form or short form, regardless, you will never shy away from a creative challenge and have a knack of transforming the mundane into meaningful. Supports the development and execution of offline / traditional, digital, and paid social advertising programmes for the IM business for clients.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Primary Storyteller of the agency
- Interpreting Creative Briefs
- Research clients, their competitors and the target audience
- Producing original, clear and credible ideas / messages / scripts and presenting this to clients and colleagues
- Monitor campaign effectiveness
- Updating and amending campaigns according to feedback
- Develop great campaigns for regional accounts in Tech / Beauty
- Keeping up-to-date with cultural / social trends and customers views and attitudes
- Evaluating campaign effectiveness
- Degree in Marketing / Communications / Advertising preferred
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years of related working experience in marketing
- Candidates with at least 1 years of experience in 4As agencies preferred
- Ability to work under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills, multi-task and ability to follow-up
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English
- Additional ability of 1 more language (Korean / Japanese / others) will be advantageous
- Interest in technology / digital space
- Ability to plan / write / present campaigns
- Commercial Awareness
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas
- Proofreading / Attention to detail
- Accuracy both in terms of grammer and information
- Effective analytical and organisational abilities
- Decent to Good understanding of BTL experiential / events
- Familiar with Google Suite