Business (Finance, HR etc.)
Decathlon HK is 70 city sport teams managing autonomously their community offline and online.
In every country where we are present, we share the same strong and unique company culture, reinforced by our two values: Vitality and Responsibility.
At Decathlon Hong Kong, we are all delighted sports people who have turned our passion into our job, which is to "make sports accessible for the many in Hong Kong".
We believe that Decathlon can improve lives through sports, by making sport more accessible. It's what we want to bring to Hong Kong. Our ambition is to be part of Hong Kong sports communities. We are obsessed by Sport Users satisfaction that is why we decided to put sport at the Core of our Organisation.
At Decathlon Hong Kong, we are building projects that improve lives through sport. We place innovation and technology at the heart of our activities: from research to retail, including design, production and logistics.
In our quest to make sports accessible to the many in Hong Kong, we aim to engage sportsmen communities with our innovative business model.
Every teammate plays a vital part in making sure we know and anticipate sport’s user needs and new trends to deliver all the advice and equipment to enjoy their sport, no matter what. We are a vibrant team and live by a “work hard, play hard” ethic.
Decathlon, a stage where talents meet. Our employees are happy and proud to be a part of it because of Decathlon' shared value and its ambition towards making sports accessible to the many. Each of our teammate is the opinion leader of their sports, when they come together, Decathlon is not only a retail store but a leader in coaching the Sport Users towards a healthy lifestyle. The harmonious environment allows us to work hard in connecting with our Sport Users. This is how Decathlon is different from traditional retail store. We would like to see more and more Sport Users being friends of Decathlon.
Decathlon is growing fast in Hong Kong, with 5 stores opened since 2017, a strong online presence and much more to come. We are hiring talents who will help us achieve our mission! We are looking for sporty self-starters who are passionate about data, technology, e-commerce and digital.
Committing to a minimum of 6 months, you will be reporting directly to our Finance team and HK Business partner. You will support the finance, accounting and business partner team for daily activities related to financial reporting, financial closing, ad hoc accounting tasks and financial debriefs. This is an excellent opportunity for a 2nd, 3rd or Fresh graduate who is looking to join the worlds largest sport retailer and looking to join a dynamic, innovative and amazing company with great people.
• Preparing provision in order to ensure PnL accuracy each month during closing
• Checking payment validation to make sure accounting flow is smooth and accurate
• Monthly Management Reporting
• Assist Business Controllers to prepare regular reports with particular focus on Stores and Sports Sales Trends Analysis, costs and profitability in a timely and accurate manner.
• Continuously strive to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of reporting requirements in line with the business needs by developing new value added analysis and automations.
• Attend stores and sports financial debriefs to link finance with operation and learn how to derive actions from different reporting
• Fully take the project lead to anticipate and prepare budget (retro planning, templates, preparation, communication to budget owners)
• Help in the consolidation, analysis and presentation of budget for management overview
• Energetic & Passionate for Sports
• Currently a 2nd or 3rd year student of Bachelor in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
• Fresh graduates will also be considered
• Ability to think critically, propose solutions to solve problems
• Self-driven with ability to work independently, react quickly to unexpected situations, and be disruptive
• Proficient in Excel/PowerPoint
• Fluent in English and Cantonese
• Willing to learn and proactive
• Strong communication and organisational skills
• Able to commit to this internship full time for at least 6 months to 1 year
👉Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered ⚠️