Charmaine is a Marketing graduate from the Singapore University of Social Sciences who is passionate about the dynamic and ever-changing media industry.
Hey, I’m Joel! With a strong interest in branding, marketing and design, I am actively pursuing relevant education and experience in the field!
Grab is Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
Get to know the Role:
As the Assistant Manager, you will play a crucial role in supporting the Manager in managing the Centre Operations Team. You and your team will be responsible for providing in-person as well as online support to our Driver-Partners and Passengers. You will need to ensure that the team adheres to the guidelines in place while maintaining a high level of service to both internal and external stakeholders.
The day-to-day activities:
• Address, investigate, resolve and respond to cases escalated to the team in a timely and accurate manner
• Engage internal and external stakeholders and ensure that sufficient support is given to the team for daily operations
• Propose and implement changes to refine processes, build/maintain a knowledge base and drive operational process improvements to enable delivery of a high standard of support to our Driver-Partners and Passengers
• Provide insights, support the development and implementation of tools and systems to elevate the overall customer experience
• Continually evaluate the need to provide support across the different business functions
As a people manager, you will also:
• Manage & direct the daily team operations
• Supervise, coach & manage the team to ensure outstanding performance
• Engage the team and develop the next level of leaders
• Align on goals and targets and provide regular report to management on team’s progress and performance
• At least a Diploma/Degree or equivalent
• At least 8 years of experience in Operations, Customer Experience or similar role
• At least 5 years of experience leading a team
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Fluent written and spoken English required
• Process-oriented background, with high attention to detail
• Consumer-centric mindset with a start-up attitude
• Project management experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, and specifically in Microsoft Excel
• Experience with Zendesk would be an advantage
• Candidates with a second language/dialect would be preferred
If you share our vision of driving South East Asia forward, apply to join our team today. Click "I'm interested" and we will respond with further instructions!