Human Resource Manager
Genesis Block was founded in 2012 to serve the needs of the mining industry. Our business comprises of OTC/Proprietary trading, Investments, building online/offline communities mainly in Hong Kong and Thailand. In the past few years we have organized over 200 events and built a following of over 20 million passionate users.
Leveraging its industry connections and insights, Genesis Block offers diverse and creative trading solutions to both institutional and retail digital asset investors. We envision Genesis Block to be a pioneer in bringing digital assets to the mainstream world of investment trading within the region. To make this a reality, we possess a management team well-versed in trading a broad spectrum of assets and are recognized leaders in the nascent world of blockchain
We pride ourselves on the trust and goodwill we harbour with our clients. Our belief is that transparency and honesty are pivotal to sustainable success. So we will always be upfront and truthful regarding the information we provide and our service fees. Above all else we are trusted because of our emphasis on safety and the privacy we provide our clients and their data.
Hand in hand with the trust we build, we are committed to our reliability. So no matter who or where you are, you can count on us to provide immaculate service. Furthermore, the consistent quality of our service and the dependability of our team is paramount to what we believe is good business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
• Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including purchase orders, invoices, etc.
• Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
• Maintaining historical records
• Paying employees by verifying expense reports
• Paying vendors by scheduling payments
• Bachelor degree holder in accounting, finance or related disciplines;
• Professional accounting part qualification or finalist of HKICPA
• Minimum 3-5 years of working experience in accounting related field (Less experience will be considered as Accounting Executive)
• Experience in exchange platform and/or cryptocurrency is an advantage
• Proficiency in PC applications such as Excel, Word and Google workplace
• Self-disciplined and self-motivated in a start-up environment
• Mature with excellent interpersonal skills and a pro-active attitude
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
• Immediate availability preferred