Business (Finance, HR etc.)
Established in 2002, Flare Communications Group bases in Hong Kong, is a globally-connected agency with SERMO International Luxury Lifestyle PR Network 16 PR world-wide affiliates combining PR talents, creative ideas and market insight to deliver extraordinary results. Recognized as one of the most reputable independent PR agencies in Hong Kong, Flare demonstrates solid success over the past 13 years, co-created an extensive and champion portfolio with top-notched beauty, fashion and lifestyle brands.
WE INNOVATE. INSPIRE. CONNECT. IGNITE.
Staying competitive for the enterprise in the digitally-focused PR era, a new business entity PR HUB was set up in 2014 to cater social media driven PR campaigns, co-creating innovative projects, skillfully leverages the Group’s vast assets in KOL and blogger relations, content creation and strategic O2O PR campaigns.
WE CO-CREATE PR SUCCESS. WITH YOU.
With the combined expertise of both Flare Communications and PR Hub, we are committed to be a leader, a pioneer, at the same time a result-oriented agency delivering visible success that brings business impact.
We are looking for a dynamic and adaptable Account Executive who will support our rising need in creative digital, social media and influencer marketing campaigns. The working scope will focus on assisting our integrated communications projects and brand initiatives, from planning, implementation to execution.
You will be working closely with our Account Manager/Project Owners to plan and deliver high-impact brand moments and narratives for a series of international brands. We have a very open and collaborative team environment where everyone works towards the same goal. Check in our IG to get a taste for it - @flarecommunications
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
• Maintaining client accounts to ensure all processes, planning, and execution are followed consistently and accurately
• Maintain top-class online to offline media relations and driving excellent deliverables
Public Relations & Events Planning
• Construct quality written content, include but are not limited to proposal, press release, promotional materials, social content, reports, etc
• Coordinate and maintain brand communications assets and collaterals
Social Media Communications
• Social media savvy, able to produce professional content in written and visual format
• Sound knowledge and experienced in integrated communications planning, including but not limit to influencers liaison, content production, social media account management
To become part of Flare, you should be a person who is:
• Degree holder in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Business (With relevant courses taken) or related fields
• 1+ year of related work experience - Past experience in agency, public relations, and marketing will be a big plus, e.g. internship, school events, society gala
• Fluent in both spoken and written English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
• Strong and proven media relations, with proven record of quality media pitching skills
• Sound ePR, digital and influencers knowledge
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Fantastic client service ethic and high expectations for quality, with high professionalism
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Candidates with more experience are welcome and will be considered as Senior Account Executive
We value culture-fit over skill-set when we look for our next teammate.
If you LOVE challenges and you are not afraid to take this one then please apply through the "I'm interested" button. Our team would love to meet you! ✌️
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered