Employer Branding Associate at Grab
Grab is Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
The Singapore Operations team oversees, shapes and grows the business in Grab Singapore. We contribute towards Grab’s vision of being Southeast Asia’s superapp by providing everyday services that matter most to consumers in Singapore. We develop and execute business strategies that help us achieve our vision in serving our community.
As part of the Singapore Operations team, the GrabMart team looks at connecting Singapore eaters and customers to the vast array of merchants (from the familiar favourites to the up and coming stars) within our sunny island-home of Singapore, through our many delivery-partners.
Get to know the role:
As a Merchant Account Manager, you will be responsible in establishing and managing strong business relationships with existing and potential top 500 relationships to drive growth for GrabMart. You will lead all elements of business identification, strategy, partnerships, account management, and execution strategy.
The day-to-day activities:
• Working with the Account Management Lead and Head of Merchant on GrabMart business development strategy
• Drive growth in key accounts as measured by deliveries and GMV
• End to end deal managing (including working with country BD, transport, operations, marketing, and product ensure the success of the partnership)
• Develop strong relationships with key partners that fit into our go-to-market strategy
• Evaluate strategic and partnership opportunities, performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses
• Work across functions to tailor merchant specific needs (e.g. customized reporting, marketing support, integrations)
• Drive operational excellence by working with the merchants and operations teams
• Bachelor (or above) degree in Business/ Management or equivalent
• Minimum 4-6 years (for account manager role) or experience in sales, business development, partnerships or equivalent role
• Experience in the F&B industry is a plus
• Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs
• Ability to fuse business, strategy, finance and legal concepts to lead complex, multi-faceted deals
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
• Have a competitive edge and thrive in a team environment
• Be very organised and communicate well
Excited to grow with us? Click "I'm interested" and we'd love to speak with you!