Charmaine is a Marketing graduate from the Singapore University of Social Sciences who is passionate about the dynamic and ever-changing media industry.
Grab is Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
Get To Know Grab:
Grab is more than just a leading ride-hailing and mobile payments platform in Southeast Asia. We use data and technology to improve everything from transportation to payments and financial services across a region of more than 620 million people. We work with governments, drivers, passengers, merchants, and the community, to solve critical problems in Southeast Asia. Today, our product platform has evolved to include GrabCar, GrabHitch, GrabExpress, GrabFood and GrabAds.
We aspire to unlock the true potential of Southeast Asia and look for like-minded individuals to join us on this ride. If you share our vision of driving South East Asia forward, apply to join our team today.
Get To Know GrabAds:
GrabAds allows Advertisers, Agencies, and Merchants to engage the Grab Audience via innovative online and offline advertising experiences. Through our unique ecosystem and transacting user base, our clients are able to reach their desired audiences at scale, while driving measurable business outcomes.
We would like You to join our journey to create value for our users, drivers, merchants, and advertising partners, while continuing to make everyday lives better across Southeast Asia.
The regional team is based in Singapore, and the role will require you to work hand in hand with regional product management and country teams across Grab’s eight markets, focusing on the areas that matter most to our merchants.
Get to know the Role:
In this role, you will:
• Define & Implement a content strategy to raise awareness of GrabAds
• Optimise content to drive relevant traffic to our site, and increase conversion velocity through our content funnel;
• Manage trade relations, event speaking circuit as part of greater awareness push.
The day-to-day activities:
• Content Strategy
• Design and execute a content marketing strategy which supports Ads (SMB and Direct Sales) marketing campaigns in SEAsia - both tactical and long-term
• Own overall content and engagement calendar and workflows
Content Delivery & Support
• Deliver content that supports the sales team and drives new leads and conversion in our sales funnel. This includes website, case studies, events, thought leadership, reports, blogs, emails & more
• Partner with front line teams (sales, marketing and operations) to drive effective content marketing initiatives that deliver sales and customer retention.
• Monitor trends, issues, and topics that matter to Ads consumer in SEAsia to create relevant insights reports
Test & Optimise:
• Hypothesize, test, measure, optimize, and scale our marketing content
• Manage external partners, agencies and freelance writers for content creation and trade engagement work
• Proactively partner with sales and marketing teams to align on joint priorities so as to ensure world-class quality of any marketing materials that are produced, including web content, webinars, events, white papers, ROI studies, ads, graphics, and videos.
• Communicate with marketing, executive staff, and sales management on an ongoing basis regarding content performance results
Experience & Skills Requirements:
• 8-12 years of content marketing/editorial experience.
• The ability to strategize and formulate plans to achieve an organization's long-term goals.
• A proven writer with a strong portfolio of workable to turn complex concepts into approachable and easy to understand content.
• Strong understanding of the user/customer journey to create a differentiated content mix for ToFu, MoFu and BoFu segments
• Familiar with SEO best practices. Able to incorporate SEO insights into editorial-driven content.
• Strategic thinker, with the project management and execution skills to manage cross-functional teams across different geographies.
• Strong sense of accountability and ownership
• Brilliant collaborator, one team player strong ability to prioritise and balance multiple workstreams.
• Ability to work in ambiguous environments, embracing change & delivering strong business outcomes.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, ideally in Communications
Click "I'm interested" to find out more!