Employer Branding Associate
Grab is Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
WORKING WITH GRAB
POSITIVE & COLLABORATIVE ENVIRONMENT. Grabbers thrive in a corporate culture that values every team member's contribution towards our goal of improving lives.
ROCKET FUEL FOR CAREERS. Grabbers experience hyper-professional growth and all the challenges that entail. Grow your skills while working to solve real issues across the region.
FUN & DEDICATED FAMILY. Grabbers work hard and play hard. Our teams grow as one as they overcome challenges and have fun along the way.
As a member of Grab, not only will you bring your skill sets to drive your team forward, but you will also develop your untapped potential and be inspired by some of the most amazing minds in the industry. Our team consists of both young and experienced individuals who are tenacious, motivated, and energised by the fact that we exist to make a change - have a societal impact in Southeast Asia.
Grab for Business is the B2B SaaS team within Grab that helps to simplify business transportation, corporate food & package deliveries as well as related services for companies across Southeast Asia. We actively engage with thousands of corporate clients across the region and it is imperative that we drive the further expansion of a hyper-growth product line such as GrabGifts. To this end, we are looking for a hands-on and operationally resilient Asst. Manager to anchor a portfolio of growing Strategy & Product Operations responsibilities.
To perform this role well, a candidate needs to have strong communication skills, attention to detail, a background in product operations, consulting, or project management and a track record of exceeding expectations.
This role is based in Singapore.
To perform this role well, the candidate should:
• Be highly organized and process-driven, with a keen eye for analytics.
• Be a self-starter with a strong passion for Strategy & Product Operations, backed by data insights.
• Have strong communication skills (written, spoken, presentation), with keen attention to detail.
You will report to the Regional Head - GrabGifts and be part of the regional Grab for Business team, assisting in building up the hyper-growth and expanding product line of GrabGifts (B2B, B2C, APIs).
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Drive strategic and creative solutions to contribute towards product strategy and impactful product operations, and exhibit operational autonomy in new initiatives & projects. This would include core contributions at the GrabGifts ideation, market research, iteration, product scoping as well as product launch and scaling parts of all workstreams.
• Be a GrabGifts subject matter expert, and be closely aligned with the Grab for Business sales, key account management, channel partner and Sales Ops teams, drive, implement and track product operations SOPs that are in line with overall product & business objectives.
• Drive the project management and implementation of GrabGifts’ automation projects with all cross-functional Grab teams.
• Provide strategic support to the GrabGifts Product Management team (product documentation and checklists, market research and client interviews, new product introduction preparation, feature prioritisation based on business team objectives, alignment with support teams etc.)
• Ensure timely and regular cadence of communication across all aspects of the GrabGifts product life cycle for all teams (Product Managers, Designers, Business teams, Client Support, Marketing etc.)
• Conduct regular training with Grab Customer Experience (CE) teams to ensure they are proficient and updated on all GrabGifts Ops support processes and new product features.
• Work with cross-functional stakeholders to develop product solutions that best address issues faced by the sales and account management teams that then enable us to leverage client, industry and data-backed insights to exceed expectations & achieve commercial excellence.
• Experience: Minimum of 4-6 years of operational and direct work experience in a Product Strategy, Product Operations, Product Consulting or Project Management role in the B2B, SaaS, Telecom, Consulting or Technology industry.
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree (required) University degree.
• [Optional] Proficiency in project management tools and workflow solutions (E.g. Jira@Atlassian)
• Should be comfortable with advanced usage of Microsoft Office and G Suite (Docs / Sheets / Slides)
• Communication: Strong and effective communicator with good presentation and speaking skills who can verbally and visually articulate their point of view clearly and succinctly.
• Ambitious, self-driven and highly motivated individual who can work well in a startup VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) environment. Must demonstrate integrity and respect in the performance of their duties.
Click "I'm Interested" to find out more!