Employer Branding Associate
Grab is Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
Get to know our Team:
You will be part of an energetic, cohesive and fun team with a strong performance culture and people orientation within a respectful work environment. This position will provide you with the opportunity to acquire and enhance your recruitment experience, develop your stakeholder management expertise and play an integral role in Grab's growth in the region.
Get to know the Role:
As part of the core Talent Acquisition team, you will partner with TA leaders in the strategic planning, analytics and initiatives to ensure we build towards a world class TA organization. You will have a pulse of Grab’s hiring strategies and direction, through the use of data and insights, and through the partnership with multiple stakeholders to support and also execute a multitude of plans and initiatives.
The day-to-day activities:
- Support Head of TA in regular hiring insights, ensuring constant focus on hiring data accuracy and integrity
- Partner with TA Leaders on regular hiring updates to stakeholders, and drive a more sustainable and consistent use of data insights
- Own hiring insights and tailor to various internal and external audiences
- Partner and drive synergies with various Pops teams - People Analytics, Workday, Rewards, etc.
- Track, manage and drive TA wide projects that will positively impact overall TA performance and deliveries
- Partner with Talent Sourcing and TA in talent strategies
- Manage internal and external TA communications
The must haves:
- Minimum 8 years recruiting, recruiting management and/or recruiting project experience
- Passionate about data and have a knack in analysing and drawing insights that can help drive recruitment decision making
- Self-starter, independent and excited about working on a multitude of projects and initiatives
- Thrive in a highly ambiguous environment where there will be constant collaboration and partnering with stakeholders at all levels
Join Grab on an incredible mission - click "I'm interested"!