About GLOBIS: GLOBIS strives to bring creative change and innovation to society, through people, capital and knowledge. We nurture business leaders at GLOBIS University, Japan’s very large business school. Over 1,400 leading companies have sharpened their management capabilities with GLOBIS Corporate Education. GLOBIS has supported the growth of start-ups by investing over 66 billion yen in funds in 130 companies through GLOBIS Capital Partners. Utilizing the GLOBIS Insights digital media platform and GLOBIS MBA book series, we have shared management expertise globally.
We are looking for an experienced UI/UX designer with native English ability and business level Japanese. You will join a team that creates the software platform for GLOBIS Unlimited (GLOBIS Manabihodai in Japanese), a business microlearning service for learners worldwide. We are looking for someone who can bridge the gap between Japan and global, as well as provide a particularly great experience for our international users.
About GLOBIS Unlimited: GLOBIS Unlimited is a business microlearning online platform, providing microlearning courses on MBA-level business topics.
- User interface writing
- UX research
- Experience design support
- UI design
- English speaker（Native level）, experience or willingness to do UX writing in English
- Intermediate Japanese, both written or spoken (at least JLPT N2)
- 3+ years of experience in UI/UX design of one of web or mobile products
- Experience working independently and proactively in a dynamic environment
- Experience managing and delivering multiple projects at the same time
- Able to work with common design tools (we use Figma and Miro)
- Experience with working with agile software development
- Experience working with global products