Employer Branding Associate @ Grab
Grab is Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
Get to know our Team:
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.
Get to know the Role:
We are living in exciting times. Technology is reshaping how we live and we want to use it to redefine how financial services are offered, which is why Singtel and Grab are coming together. Singtel is Asia’s leading communications group connecting millions of consumers and enterprises to essential digital services while Grab is the leading technology company in Southeast Asia offering everyday services to consumers. Together, we have big dreams to unlock and financial inclusion for people in our region is just one. We want to build a digital bank with the right foundation - using data, technology and trust to solve problems and serve customers.
We are looking for a Outsourcing Specialist for Digibank Singapore. We believe a successful candidate has the Heart and Hunger to apply solid risk management and efficiency fundamentals to a fast growing, fast evolving environment. If you believe you have what it takes then we’d love to hear from you!
The day-to-day activities:
- You are responsible for implementing Digibank Outsourcing policy and process
- You will partner with stakeholders and contract owners to execute outsourcing requirements and provide key support to complete contacts
- You will champion Outsourcing Policies & Processes thru regular deployment of trainings, related programs and practices
- You will be responsible for outsourcing related regulatory reporting and assurance testing
- You will ensure delivery of outsourcing operational service level agreements (SLAs) and achievement of set Objectives and Key Results (OKRs)
- Assist with ad hoc-assignments as required
The must haves:
- You have the Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility required to work at Digibank
- Over 7 years of experience in Operational, outsourcing, third-party risk or business risk experience in banking
- Knowledge of banking products and processes & ability to match financial spends to the verticals
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- A data-driven individual with a strong bias for action, strong analytical capabilities and a holistic understanding of business.
- Willing to take on new challenges and be adaptive to a fast-growing and dynamic start-up environment
- Detail-oriented with ability to work under pressure and tight schedules, cope with several tasks simultaneously, and be deadline oriented
- Creativity and comfortable with ‘blank sheet of paper’ assignments and problem solver in a complex environment
- Ambitious, self-driven and highly motivated individual who can work well in a startup VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) environment. Should have a deep desire to excel and develop a career in a fast growing tech company. Should have demonstrated integrity and respect in the performance of their duties
Join Grab on an incredible mission, click "I'm interested"!