Established in 2003 as I-Net Solutions and acquired by the Hitachi Group in 2015, Hitachi Systems Digital Services has transferred its business to Hitachi Systems Network Technologies in 2020. Headquartered in Singapore, Hitachi Systems Network Technologies is one of the leading Information Technology (IT) Service Providers for providing a comprehensive suite of IT Solutions in consulting, system integration, maintenance, IT outsourcing and managed services, striving to be an advocate of technology innovations and to deliver the best services to all customers with the utmost integrity.
OUR PRODUCTS & SERVICES INCLUDES:
[ Information & Telecommunication Systems ]
Our products are central to our innovation. But they are only one part of our solution. What sets us apart is our ability to see the bigger picture and add value to your processes – to make your lives simpler and better.
Whether it's big data, mobility or cloud, our real-time information analyses, and business intelligence tools enable you to work faster and smarter.
[ Power Systems ]
At Hitachi, we are fueled by our drive to look beyond the usual for sustainable and affordable energy solutions. Some we source from the ground and above; some we dig underneath. Regardless of the source, we generate power in a way that is safe and sustainable, ensuring minimal impact on the environment.
[ Social Infrastructure & Industrial Systems ]
From transportation and building facilities to water treatment and desalination systems, our industrial and infrastructure technologies are constantly in action, making your lives safer, more convenient and comfortable. You might not notice us, but we are there with you, working for you behind the scenes. Whether you’re taking the train in the morning, going up the office elevator or enjoying a refreshing glass of water, chances are you’re surrounded by Hitachi’s products and solutions.
[ Electronic Systems & Equipment ]
Today, we enjoy the reputation of being a producer of high-quality electronic devices and semiconductors that are used in a wide array of manufacturing sectors. In addition, our medical equipment technologies, in particular, our “patient-friendly” machines that reduce the patients’ exposure to radiation continue making waves.
[ Construction Machinery ]
Leveraging our extensive industrial experience, technical superiority and global footprint, we bring you an extensive range of highly reliable and sophisticated machinery and equipment – from excavators, wheel loaders, dump trucks to compaction equipment and cranes – that ensure better efficiency, quieter operation and lesser burden on the environment.
[ High Functional Materials & Components ]
At Hitachi, we specialise in the development of these technologies. We use our expertise in nanotechnology and other specialised disciplines to create high functional materials and components that empower our customers to bring forth new innovations.
Our Amorphous Metals Metglas® is a great example of this. The product uses its low energy loss properties to enable the development of small, lightweight and highly efficient amorphous transformers. Similarly, our NEOMAX® technology leverages its sintered magnetic properties to power big and small machines.
[ Automotive Systems ]
From starters, alternators, flowmeters, testing equipment and batteries to suspension, braking, navigation and other sub-systems, we use our expertise to help leading car manufacturers create better automobiles for their customers.
[ Smart Life & Ecofriendly Systems ]
Whether it’s our eco-friendly home appliances or smart beauty products, we have engineered them in a way that you enjoy maximum utility, comfort and savings, in addition to making a healthy contribution to a cleaner and healthier environment.
Hitachi believes in contributing through our Social Innovation Business. That means we study the problems that people face daily, assess how existing technology can be used to solve those problems, then anticipate and analyse the challenges ahead. Through careful, detailed research, Hitachi creates new technologies that not only make life better, but also make the world a better place to live in.
We are constantly increasing our presence through our forays in information & telecommunication systems, power systems, social infrastructure & industrial systems, electronic systems and equipment, construction machinery, high functional materials and components, automotive systems and home appliances, among many more.
This is a one year contract position to be stationed at our client's site in CBD area. The successful candidate will be required to commence work in November 2021.
Responsibilities Include :
- Installation for Cisco, F5, HV(Hitachi Vantara), Brocade, HP laptop, Cannon printer, patlite products.
- Setup configuration for server and storage. (After establish remote access from Japan, Japan team plan to setup other configurations.)
- Establish connections for ESXi, vCenter Server Appliance (VCSA) with making procedure documents.
- Establish connections for DB/AD servers (OS installation) with making procedure documents.
- Onsite survey: To clarify which part of floor panel need to be cut for power cable connection, to check each existing cables either cross over or straight cable connection etc.
- Support for HV work of FC-SW and extender(replication) installation under supervision.(Adjust DC team and NT for cabling with describing source and destination etc.)
- Summarize resource requirement for on-premise (Each power consumption , rack elevation, heat output, network diagram, cabling etc)
- Coordinate vendors (HV, NT) for quotations and Purchase Order with updating system requirement documents from updated design.
- Arrange schedule and submit application form for field engineers to install devices onto DC.
- Make relative documents, procedure documents.
- Support system design (making design documents or time chart etc) under supervision.
- Update operation manual according to new operation design and make relative procedure manuals.
- ID management (CA IM), backup job: Summarize customer requirement and share the output with Japan design team
- Support test implementation
- Make documents for summarizing result of fault test, such as 1 line power down or some partially fault part test(remove HDD or cable etc).
- Support Migration activity.
- Support for migration schedule arrange with customer. (Making time chart with target devices/volumes.)
- Patching/remove cables for temporally migration
- Back up data before/after migration.
- Trouble shoot during/after migration.(At least, roll back to the state before migration with restoring data.)
- Monitor, operate the IT Infrastructure based on the designated procedures
- Routine Operations for Test Environment (Antivirus Pattern File Update, SSL Certificate Update etc)
- Ad-Hoc Operations for Test Environment (Hardware Configuration Backup etc)
- License/EoSL Management, Regular Patch Review
- Primary Response of Troubleshooting (Log Collection, Vendor Inquiry etc.)
- Working experience for System infrastructure with Design, installation, setup, test, data migration.
- 3+ years working experience in implementing VM, RHEL or Windows Servers
- 1+ years working experience in implementing Cisco or Brocade Network devices
- 1+ years working experience in implementing Load balancer devices (experience for F5 is better.)
- Preferred: Working experience of summarizing System Definition and coordinate each vendor solution to fulfil it as System Integrator.
- Preferred: 3+ years working experience in implementing HPE(or Hitachi) Server and HV storage
- Preferred: 3+ years working experience in implementing RHEL or Windows Server
- Preferred: Familiarity with VMware ESXi
- Preferred: Certification in one or more of the followings: LPIC Lv2, VCP, ITIL
- Preferred: 3+ Years Experience in HPE servers
Click on "I'm Interested" now to apply!