Employer Branding @ Grab
Grab is one of Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
Get to know the Role:
As Strategy & Operations Senior Associate, you sit at the core of GrabMart, collaborating across teams with the ultimate goal of growing GrabMart into a major pillar of Grab’s revenue streams. The team is focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with building robust capabilities and infrastructure for effective, scalable day-to-day operations, developing go-to-market initiatives and incubating growth initiatives.
Prior experience in groceries or e-commerce will be preferred.
The day-to-day activities:
• Lead critical cross-functional initiatives to (1) identify and (2) quantify both strategic growth opportunities and operational improvements for GrabMart - key goal is to bring strategic recommendations to life
• Drive strong collaboration and communication across various tech teams across the company to develop go-to-market strategies and support the product rollout across markets
• Process & Systems Design: You will lead collaboration across demand, supply chain and corporate workstreams to design and define regional processes that enable the organization to function efficiently and improve business decision-making. You will help to drive operational excellence across regional markets.
• Product Roadmap Management: You will gather insights from Country Operations, Product and Research teams to formulate high-level solutions, and prioritise based on the business’ near- and long-term goals.
• Analytics: Work independently with analytics and other relevant teams to develop business metrics, analyse performance, derive actionable insights, and assess post roll-out impact.
• Regional Scope: You will be based in Singapore, but the scope extends across the region’s markets where GrabMart exists.
• Bachelors or more advanced qualifications in engineering, computer science, business, economics or related fields from renowned universities
• 2-4 years previous experience in tech/technology consulting/management consulting/project or program management
• Problem solver: When dealing with complex business problems, be willing to break the issue down and has an eye for details.
• Growth mindset: You are hungry to learn. In the start-up world, things are expected to change and move quickly, you are not only able to keep up with new trends but also possess the skill sets to apply the lessons learned.
• Effective communicator: Concise and articulate in any medium, you are able to convert a large amount of information and data into clear message and influence stakeholders
• Attention to detail: Ability to strike a balance between big picture overview and in-depth analysis.
• Self-Starter Mentality: The ability and willingness to initiate, lead and drive new agendas, with the ability to roll up your sleeves and address an issue head on.
Good to have (or excited to learn):
• Experience with SQL or a willingness/aptitude to learn
• Experience in high growth technology company
• Experience in the e-commerce/groceries space
If you share our vision of driving South East Asia forward, click "I'm Interested" today!