SG Bike was established in August 2017, priding itself as the nation's homegrown bike-sharing company. As one of the largest bike-sharing operator, SG Bike serves its residents with a licensed fleet size of 25,000 shared bicycles where rental is made easy with a simple scan of a QR Code.
SG Bike is Singapore's very own local startup providing a dockless bicycle sharing platform! We make it a fun and responsible way to get around Singapore!
We aim to provide an active and sustainable alternative, pushing bike-sharing forward as the next 4th mode of transport.
Our Core Values: Safety, Sustainability, Simplicity, Sincerity
Taking early steps in gearing up towards the environmental goal of Singapore, SG Bike aims to change the lifestyles of Singaporeans and build towards the next most convenient mode of public transport. We provide a service that connects people, transport nodes, key attractions and facilities - positioning SG Bike as an integral part of one's lifestyle.
The Operations Team:
We are the backbone, the ones on the ground, those who ensure the smooth flow of bicycles in and out of the warehouse; we encapsulate the company’s 3 core values of operations by ensuring that every bicycle we put out is reliable, convenient, and safe.
As a Warehouse Operations Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Directing your individual team to hit warehouse output targets
- Ensuring that the production line runs smoothly and efficiently
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information and preparing documentation regarding your individual team.
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You are an A Level/Diploma holder or higher
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You have strong organisational and time management skills
- You have strong leadership capabilities and are able to handle a large team of diverse people
- You can commit full-time for minimally a 3 month period
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!